Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"no birth"|"no question of birth"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "No Birth"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Advancement of material knowledge for sense gratification, is the path of repeated birth and death. As he exists spiritually, the living entity has no birth or death. Birth and death apply to the outward covering of the spirit soul, the body
- Anyone who says that there is no soul, there is no birth after his death, they are all rascals
- Anything which has birth also has death. And because the soul has no birth, he therefore has no past, present or future. He is eternal, ever-existing, and primeval
- The conditioned soul should utilize his energy in the devotional service of the Lord so that he can be transferred to the other, eternal nature, where there is no birth, no death, no creation, no destruction, but permanent life instead
- The living being has no birth and no death, but because of his separation from the service of the Lord and due to his desire to lord it over material nature, he is offered a suitable body to satisfy his material desires
- There is no birth, death, old age and disease for the spiritual body, so one who attains a spiritual body, becomes one of the associates of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and engages in eternal devotional service is really liberated