Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"naked eyes" | "naked eye"
Pages in category "Naked Eyes"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Although celestial beings are not visible to the naked eyes of the inhabitants of this earth, it was due to the influence of Maharaja Pariksit that the demigods also agreed to be visible
- As soon as the shroud of illusion is removed, the dead body of material so-called love and affection is at once manifest to the naked eye
- As with the naked eye one cannot know the sun except as a glowing substance, merely by philosophical speculation one cannot understand Lord Krsna's transcendental varieties
- The Lord is visible to the naked eyes of people in general when He descends Himself by His own personal potency
- The mind, the senses and the vital force, or living entity, have forms, although they are not visible to the naked eye. Form rests in subtle existence in the sky
- The Paramatma cannot be seen with your naked eye. You cannot see anything with your naked eye. You are very much proud of your eyes, but you do not see things as they are
- The so-called wives and husbands, parents and children, are all concerned with reciprocal material profit. As soon as the shroud of illusion is removed, the dead body of material so-called love and affection is at once manifest to the naked eye
- The word anupasyati means that one should not see things as he does with the naked eye but should follow the previous acaryas