Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:My Movement (Prabhupada)
"my movement"|"my Krsna consciousness movement"|"my European movement"|"my, this Krsna consciousness movement"
Pages in category "My Movement (Prabhupada)"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Actually I began my, this Krsna consciousness movement, and it was not that those who came were in a very purified condition
- Any nonsense can come to me, and I shall prove that there is God; that is my Krsna consciousness movement
- Apart from my Krishna Consciousness spiritual movement I want this--that people may not move from the villages to the town
- Books will always remain. That was the view of my Guru Maharaja, and I also have taken it. Therefore I started my movement with my books
- Building is not very important. Work is important. Activity is important. I started my movement not with buildings, but real activity. So building is opulence. You can do without opulence. You can start anything, even underneath a tree
- Here is a programme of spiritual movement (an appeal enclosed herewith). I am struggling alone very hard to give it an effective shape without any help from persons like you. You can help the movement a lot without the least difficulty or disturbances
- How could I start this movement in the Western country? There was no varnasrama-dharma. But that did not hamper my movement
- I am old man, 73 years old; I may die at any moment. But I am now assured my movement will go on. These boys will carry it. My mission is in that way successful
- I am very glad to note of how you are increasing the "Back To Godhead" distribution there in such a remote place. Our "Back To Godhead" is the backbone of our movement so we should always be thinking how to increase it increase it increase it
- I am very much hopeful of my movement. Please keep steady, follow all my instructions scrupulously, chant Hare Krishna and Krishna will give you all strength
- I am very much hopeful that, with my disciples who are now participating today, even if I die my movement will not stop
- I am very much pleased to know that you are trying to organize a home for retired gentlemen for fully devoting the rest of their lives for service to Lord Krsna. My Krsna Consciousness movement is especially meant for this purpose
- I don't say it is my movement. Neither do I say that I am God. I am simply speaking of the established movement
- I got a free passage through some Indian steam navigation company. So I came by ship. So when I was on the ship at Boston port I was thinking that "I have come here. I do not know what is the purpose, because how the people will accept this movement?
- I have got already invitations from many parts of Europe and they are appreciating my movement. Nobody feels reluctance in joining the chanting of Hare Krishna Mantra
- I made this movement successful simply by love feast. That is the beginning of my movement
- I think George does not require to become my formal disciple because he is already more than my disciple. He has sympathy for my movement and I have all blessings for him
- I want to retire now and simply concentrate on translating work, but how can I do it if I cannot give over the management of my society to you all my advanced senior disciples?
- I was very much satisfied with how my movement is being received there. After my lecture in the University the Europeans clapped and they were very enthusiastically purchasing my books
- If I go to India for some days, I am sure I shall be able to collect a considerable amount of money for this purpose, but I wish that people from this part of the world should be sympathetic with my movement
- If something is giving me facility to preach my Krsna consciousness movement, why shall I give it up?
- It is not my movement; it is the Vedic culture
- It was my ambition to begin my movement from New York; and by Krishna's Grace, I got good cooperation from some boys like you