Category:My Mother (Rajani Devi)
Pages in category "My Mother (Rajani Devi)"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- I asked my mother in my childhood, "My dear mother, how did I come out from your belly?" I still remember. So my mother showed me her navel: "You come out from this place"
- I lost my mother when I was only 14 years old. So I didn't get much of my mother's affection in my childhood. But in my old age, Krishna has given me so many young mothers to take care of me
- I was born 1st September 1896 in Calcutta as the third son of my father, the late Gaura Mohon Dev, and mother, the late Rajani Devi, in the family of one of very respectable Gold merchant aristocracy of Calcutta
- I was not desiring to take medicine, but my parents desired. That desire should be forced
- In my childhood I would not take medicine. Exactly like this, now also. So I was given medicine by force in the spoon. Two men will catch me, and my mother would take me on the lap and then force, and I shall take. I never agreed to take any medicine
- My mother used to make puffed rice at home. So there is special rice available for making puffed rice. Either you can prepare at home or you can purchase in the market, special rice
- My mother was always engaged in making some food preparation. Some pickle, some chutney, and this puffed rice, or something else, something else, something else
- My mother was bhiksa-mata to one brahmana. He is the son of our priest. Family priest, family guru, vipra-mata, still in Hindu family, the system is still going on, brahmana visiting daily
- The child is afraid of taking medicine. That also I have experienced. In my childhood, when I became ill, I was very stubborn. I won't accept any medicine. So my mother used to force medicine within my mouth with a spoon. I was so obstinate
- The one teacher was waiting and the other teacher was teaching me how to play on mrdanga. So my mother would be angry that "What is this nonsense? You (my father) are teaching mrdanga? What he will do with this mrdanga?"