Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:My Kirtana (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "My Kirtana (Prabhupada)"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- I am speaking to you; this is also kirtanam. And you are hearing; this is bhakti. Sravanam kirtanam, about Krsna. The chanting, dancing about Krsna, this is bhakti
- I asked Mukunda to find out an apartment. He found this apartment, 26 Second Avenue. One storefront down and one living quarters up. So I found it very convenient. Down I would lecture and hold kirtana
- I have already acknowledged receipt of your nicely taped kirtana recording. I think that the mrdanga sound should be a little more increase, and the tampura sound should be decreased
- I may also inform you that my followers here, who come regularly and enjoy my Keertan and discourses on the Bhagwat Geeta, - are all citizens of America. Whether I may also raise funds from them
- I thank you very much for sending me the poster with pictures of Mr. Ginsberg and myself. It is very nicely done. Now on that I shall lead the kirtana. I shall first of all chant, and our devotees should respond as usual
- In Western countries they sleep twelve o'clock. As soon as there was kirtana, half-naked he used to come in New York. He used to complain, Mr. Chudy, "Oh, it is..." "Mr. Chudy, sir, I cannot do anything. You request them"
- It is stated in the sastra, nivrtta-tarsair upagiyamanad bhavausadhac chrotra... This is the medicine, panacea, for material disease. So kindly let me hear kirtana as far as possible, long as I live
- So far I have experience, the best way to remove ghosts is to chant Hare Krishna very loudly and have jubilant kirtana until they leave
- So I started in 1966, lecturing in a storefront and living in that apartment in 26 Second Avenue. Then gradually, these boys, American boys and girls, began to come. And then I started my kirtana in Tompkinson Square
- What I am speaking before you from Srimad-Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita, that is also chanting. This is also kirtana. Kirtana means describing
- Why distinguish between chanting and book distribution? These books I have recorded and chanted, and they are transcribed. It is spoken kirtanas. So book distribution is also chanting. These are not ordinary books. It is recorded chanting