Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:My Aim (Prabhupada)
Pages in category "My Aim (Prabhupada)"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- I am serious about this building & if you desire you can give me some land on lease terms. Of course there is ample land in Vrindaban to start this institution, but my aim is to start it in the land of Sri Sri Radha Damodara Temple
- It may be a tiny attempt, humble attempt, but our aim is how these dogs and cats will become brahmana. This is our aim. We do not want to keep them in the position of cats and dogs and pigs
- Marriage is meant for producing nice children, Krsna devotees. So that is our aim. Our aim is not to produce cats and dogs
- Money is not our aim. Our aim is how people will understand Krsna
- My aim is that I want to start at least 108 centers during my lifetime. So there are about 23 centers already existing, and your list completes another 16
- Of course there is ample land in Vrindaban to start this institution, but my aim is to start it in the land of Sri Sri Radha Damodara Temple which I think is very good for every one concerned. I want to start a nice International Institute
- Our ultimate aim is to take part in politics, because Krishna took part in politics, we have to follow
- The aim of ISKCON is not to found a new religious sect, but to invoke the living entity's dormant love of God, and thus provide the human society of all faiths with a common platform of clear theistic knowledge and practice
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness is a movement aiming at the spiritual reorientation of mankind through the simple process of chanting the holy names of God
- There is no question of economic problem, that one has to become learned to get some service in some big school or college and get some big salary. This is not our aim. Our only aim is how to mold the life of the children to become Krsna conscious