Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
munificence | munificent | munificently
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Munificent"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Addressing him (Akrura) as the chief among munificent men, Krsna said, "My dear uncle, it is already known to Me that the Syamantaka jewel was left by Satadhanva with you"
- After reciting this verse, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu immediately embraced the King and cried, "You are the most munificent! You are the most munificent!" At this point Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu did not know who the King was
- And when there was need of giving charity, he used to distribute money exactly as the cloud distributes rain. The distribution of rain by clouds is so sumptuous that it is compared to the distribution of wealth by a great, munificent person
- Dana-vira, or chivalry in the giving in charity, can be divided into two parts: munificence and renunciation. A person who can sacrifice everything for the satisfaction of Krsna is called munificent
- Devotee said, "This very Supreme Personality of Godhead is the supreme controller, the supremely worshipable, all-cognizant, fully determined, fully opulent, the emblem of forgiveness, the protector of surrendered souls, munificent, true to His promise"
- Kamsa said, "My dear Akrura, actually I have no better friend than you in the Bhoja and Yadu dynasties. You are the most munificent person, so as a friend I am begging charity from you"
- Krsna is ruling over Vrndavana as death personified to the thieves, as pleasing bliss to the pious, as the most beautiful Cupid to the young girls and as the most munificent personality to the poor men
- The most munificent incarnation of Godhead, Lord Caitanya, repudiated the sinner Gopala Capala because he was envious of the Lord's devotee
- This child (Pariksit) will be a munificent donor of charity and protector of the surrendered, like the famous King Sibi of the Usinara country. And he will expand the name and fame of his family like Bharata, the son of Maharaja Dusyanta
- This child (Pariksit) will be like his grandfather Yudhisthira or Brahma in equanimity of mind. He will be munificent like the lord of the Kailasa Hill, Siva
- Thus there cannot be any incarnation more munificent than Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. There is no greater donor. Who can describe His transcendental qualities
- When a person desires to make a sacrifice because of his seeing Krsna, Krsna is called the impetus of the munificent activity
- Whoever hears these narrations attains all good fortune. These narrations are broadcast all over the world and are filled with spiritual power. Those who spread the message of Godhead are certainly the most munificent welfare workers