Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
motivate | motivated | motivates | motivating | motivation | motivational | motivations
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Motivation"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Akrura could understand very well that ill-motivated Dhrtarastra was much inclined in favor of his own sons. In fact, Dhrtarastra had already usurped the kingdom and was now intriguing to dispose of the five Pandava brothers
- As soon as personal motivation comes in it is not possible for one to understand our Krishna Consciousness philosophy
- One should read Bhagavad-gita very scrutinizingly with the help of a person who is a devotee of Sri Krsna and try to understand it without personally motivated interpretations. The example of clear understanding is there in the Bhagavad-gita itself
- One who renders loving service to Sri Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, with devotion and austerity, is the greatest of all mystics. Men who undertake austerities motivated by a desire for material results cannot be called yogis or mystics
- One who worships the demigods, motivated by material lust, cannot attain the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The devotees activities are not selfishly motivated, aimed at realizing his own cherished dreams, but are directed toward fulfilling the will of God on earth. This yoga is known as buddhi-yoga, wherein lies the entire world's good fortune
- The great scripture Srimad-Bhagavatam, compiled by Maha-muni Vyasadeva from four original verses, describes the most elevated and kindhearted devotees and completely rejects the cheating ways of materially motivated religiosity
- The worshipers of demigods are motivated by small desires and do not know how to reach the supreme goal, but a devotee of the Supreme Lord is not misguided
- They should know that it is for their benefit we are making them life members, not for our benefit. And that should be the motive