Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
motion | motioned | motionless | motions
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Movement - motion (5 C, 65 P)
Pages in category "Motion"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- In Vrndavana, the natural speech of the people sounds like music, and their natural motion resembles a dance
- It is by the glance of the Lord that the material energy is activated. At that time the three material qualities are set into motion, and the material energy is manifested
- It is easy to discern the superiority of spirit over inert matter. The jiva principle is setting into motion and sustaining everything in this material world
- Motionless means, when you are fixed up in Krsna, there is no more material motion. That is motionless. This material propensities will not anymore disturb you
- My dear Bhadravardhana, there is no need to make these threatening motions. If you will all look more closely you will see that it is only a thundercloud upon Govardhana Hill; it is not the Aristasura in the shape of a bull
- My dear Lord, You have set a plan in motion by descending to the material world, but no one can understand how You are acting
- Set into motion by the Supreme Personality of Godhead and wandering in all the four directions, the disc of the Supreme Lord has sharp edges as destructive as the fire of devastation at the end of the millennium
- Sometimes the cosmic manifestation is compared to a potter's wheel. When a potter's wheel is spinning, who has set it in motion? It is the potter, of course, although sometimes we can see only the motion of the wheel and cannot see the potter himself
- That stick is now lying idle in the house of Mother Yasoda, and whenever she sees it she becomes motionless just like the stick." This is the sign of becoming stunned in separation from Krsna
- The elderly friends said, "My dear Bhadravardhana, there is no need to make these threatening motions"
- The living beings are parts and parcels of the Lord, and He impregnates the vast material creation with seeds of spiritual sparks, and thus the creative energies are set in motion to enact so many wonderful creations
- The sun and planets, however, are seen in different signs and constellations at different times. This indicates that their motion is different from that of the zodiac and the wheel of time itself