Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
moth | moths | moth's
Pages in category "Moth"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- I (Arjuna) see all people rushing full speed into Your (the Universal Form) mouths, as moths dash to destruction in a blazing fire
- In the material world the false ego of the living being trying to lord it over the material nature is something like the moth's falling in a blazing fire
- It appears that even if a yogi does not drink a drop of water, he can live for many, many years by the yogic process, though his outer body be eaten by ants and moths
- The enthusiasm of Salva can be compared to the speedy march of moths into a fire
- The false ego of the living being trying to lord it over the material nature is something like the moth's falling in a blazing fire. The moth is captivated by the glaring beauty of the fire, and when he comes to enjoy it, the blazing fire consumes him