Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
mosquito | mosquitoes | mosquitos | mosquito's
Pages in category "Mosquito"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Since Lord Krsna is the basis of the impersonal, formless Brahman, He is certainly far superior it. The mosquito net is inside the house, not the other way around; the ink-pot is on the table, not vice versa
- Sometimes the conditioned soul in household life, being attached to material wealth and possessions, is disturbed by gadflies and mosquitoes, and sometimes locusts, birds of prey and rats give him trouble
- That is mosquito and gun. (laughter) Student, you have got four. And managers? Three hundred. One manager requires three rooms, another four rooms. This is waste. One manager, first see at least fifty students. Then you can become manager
- The mosquito will bite, the flies will disturb you, the bugs are there, and then the dogs will bark unnecessarily. You are passing, and his business is barking. Ha? "Bow! Bow! Bow!" So this is also suffering
- The mountain cave (in the forest of material existence) is our happy home, and the mosquitoes and serpents are our enemies
- The scientists can manufacture a big jet airplane 747, but they cannot manufacture a tiny mosquito, so what is their so-called declaration of independence
- The sons born of Krodhavasa were the serpents known as dandasuka, as well as other serpents and the mosquitoes. All the various creepers and trees were born from the womb of Ila. The Raksasas, bad spirits, were born from the womb of Surasa
- The Supreme Lord punishes such a man by putting him into the hell known as Andhakupa, where he is attacked by all the birds and beasts, reptiles, mosquitoes, lice, worms, flies, and any other creatures he tormented during his life
- They (birds, beasts, reptiles, mosquitoes, lice, worms, flies, and any other creatures he tormented during his life) attack him (who, endowed with knowledge, killed or tormented insignificant creatures) from all sides, robbing him of the pleasure of sleep
- This is called adhibhautika, suffering imposed by other living entities - the mosquitoes, the bugs. Then enemies. Suffering