Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
minimization | minimize | minimized | minimizing | minimizes
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Minimize"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- A devotee always accepts his distress as minimized by God's Mercy, although he would have to suffer many more times the suffering
- A person who is engaged in the worship of the Deities can minimize his stock of sinful reactions coming from many, many previous births
- A Vaisnava should not try to minimize anyone else's position. It is better to remain humble and meek and chant the Hare Krsna mantra
- Actually, householders work very hard day and night, but all fatigue of the day's labor is minimized as soon as they meet, husband and wife together, and enjoy life in many ways
- Actually, our living conditions can be minimized as far as possible. Simply we should live for propagating Krishna Consciousness. That is our life
- All the incarnations appearing within this material universe are plenary expansions from Ksirodakasayi Visnu. Therefore, the business of minimizing the overload of sinful activities on this earth does not belong to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Although the animal propensities of the body should be minimized, those who are extravagant temporarily overflow in material enjoyment. Nonetheless, as soon as the rainy season of life is over, they become as dry as dry river beds
- Bhakti is so powerful that it is also said to be moksa-laghutakrt; in other words, it minimizes the importance of liberation
- Brahma is invested with multifarious energies, from which all the demigods like Indra, Candra and Varuna are manifested. His transcendental value is not to be minimized, even though he exhibited a tendency to enjoy his own daughter
- By interpreting the Vedic version one minimizes the value of Vedic evidence. When one quotes from Vedic literature, it is understood that the quotations are authoritative
- By minimizing bodily necessities, one can primarily devote his time to the cultivation of Krsna consciousness through the chanting of the holy names of God. Pure devotional service means engaging all the senses of the body in the service of the Lord
- Eating and sleeping should be minimized - not a single moment should be misused
- Eating should be minimized. Too much eating leads to too much sleeping, and then sex desire. So, management should be done very carefully to see that there is not easy-going, lazy attitude which will only end in fall down
- Eating, sleeping, mating, all these are material demands; the more we minimize, then that is good, but not at the risk of health. Because we have to work for Krishna, so we must maintain our health nicely
- Every living entity is morose in the material world because he is always in want. He undergoes a great struggle for existence and tries to minimize his miserable condition by squeezing the utmost pleasure out of this world
- Everyone should feel proud of becoming sincere servant of Krishna, but the pure devotee never minimizes the importance of other devotees
- Foolish persons become envious and try to minimize an advanced devotee's activities. That is not Vaisnavism. A Vaisnava should appreciate the service rendered to the Lord by other Vaisnavas
- For example, it may be said that one should chant the Hare Krsna mantra at least 100,000 times daily on his beads. But if this is not possible, then one must minimize his chanting according to his own capacity
- I am sorry that many of the important verses in Bhagavad-gita As It Is were left without purport explanations, but the MacMillan Company wanted to minimize the volume of the book. I am not satisfied with this
- If you really want freedom from this material existence and miseries of material existence, then we must minimize the bodily enjoyment. We must minimize. Just like a diseased man is given some liquid food. He is forbidden
- In India the Brahmacaris collect alms and subscription but here it is not possible to do like that: therefore all Brahmacaris may work at least part time so that our financial difficulty may be minimized
- In the material world we want to minimize our activities and take rest more, but in the spiritual world, there is no rest and there is no limit of activities
- Lord Krsna replied, "The large number of soldiers he was maintaining became a burden on this earth, & I have killed them all to minimize the burden. Now he has four remaining arms, and he will remain immortal, unaffected by material pains and pleasures"
- Lord Visnu continued, "I have been expecting to see you both at this palace. You have appeared in the material world as My incarnations in order to minimize the force of the demoniac persons who burden the world"
- Minimize the authoritative value of the scriptures
- Minimizing their bodily wants as far as possible, they (the six Gosvamis) each accepted only a loincloth and a begging bowl
- My dear Damodara, although You have been defeated by Sridama and have become sufficiently minimized in strength, by a false expression of strength You have somehow covered Your shameful condition of defeat
- My dear, just see how all of a sudden in the sky of Krsna there is a powerful sun & how this rising sun is minimizing the rays of our chastity moon. Our attraction for Krsna is so intense that it is drying up the lotus flower of our discrimination
- On the transcendental platform of neutrality and service, sometimes the opulence of the Lord is prominent. But in the transcendental mellows of fraternal, parental and conjugal love, the opulence is minimized
- One should not sleep more than five to six hours. Minimize as far as possible. The Gosvamis used to sleep not more than one and a half hour, or two hours. Sleeping is not very important thing. Even big politicians, they used to sleep for two hours
- Our main business is to train up men to be self sufficient and competent in many ways to carry on the preaching work, not to make them into specialists or to minimize their responsibility by centralizing everything
- Our temples cannot support you and your two wives. You will then want three, four, and more. Anyway as an American it is illegal for you to do this. We are trying to minimize sex and you are trying to increase it
- People are becoming more and more in the modes of darkness, they are eating so many abominable things. And prakrti also, I mean to say, minimizing the supply of sattvika food
- Plain living, high thinking, that is required. It is not necessary that unnecessarily we increase objectives of sense gratification and be entangled. Minimize it and live peacefully, chant Hare Krsna
- Potency of transcendental sound is never minimized because the vibrator is apparently absent
- Sankaracarya has indirectly minimized the value of the principal Vedic mantra (omkara) by accepting a subordinate vibration (tat tvam asi) as the most important Vedic mantra
- Science means that you advance in knowledge so that your miserable condition of life can be reduced, minimized. That is science. Otherwise, what is this science? They are simply promising; "In future." "But what you are delivering just now, sir?"
- So sleeping is waste of time. Therefore spiritual advancement means minimizing sleeping
- So you are all good souls, please do not be agitated in trivial things. Do your duty nicely, develop the center as nicely as possible. If you think that your personality has been minimized, you can tolerate it
- Spiritual life does not mean go on increasing your material necessity and you become spiritual. No. Minimize
- Such contract of spiritual wedlock is made on the basis of compatible service of the Lord because such mutual cooperation in serving the advancement of Krsna Consciousness minimizes the illusion of material compatibility and incompatibility
- That is being explained, that we don't want to stop sleeping, but minimize it
- The Eighth Chapter describes the arrival of Ramacandra Puri and how Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu minimized His eating due to fear of him
- The real purpose behind the vow taken during these four months (Caturmasya) is to minimize the quantity of sense gratification. This is not very difficult
- The real reason for observing fasting on Ekadasi is to minimize the demands of the body and to engage our time in the service of the Lord by chanting or performing similar service
- The wife especially should remain austere, not desiring luxurious dresses and living standards. She should accept only the bare necessities of life and minimize her eating and sleeping
- There are different types of religious system, but that type of religious system is first class which teaches the follower how to love God. That is first class, not to go to the church: "Give me my daily bread" or "Please minimize my troubles of life."
- There are very nice examples of minimizing. Minimizing all material necessities. Up to the point nil. You see? But that is not possible for everyone. Don't try to imitate Raghunatha dasa Gosvami
- There is no question of overpopulation, it is a question of demons. The number of demons has increased and therefore by nature that supply is minimized
- They want to sleep twenty-four hours. That is their desire in Kali-yuga. But, no. Then you'll be wasting time. Minimize eating, sleeping, mating and defending. When it is nil, that is perfection
- This human form of life is meant for nivrtti-marga, not to indulge the sense gratification but minimize sense gratification, as far as possible. Try to make it zero
- To minimize this material work means the energy should be employed for Krsna. Minimize work this, means this side, material side. And save time and chant Hare Krsna. That's all