Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Mind and Intelligence
"mind and intelligence" |"intelligence and mind" |"intelligence and the mind" |"mind and the intelligence"
Pages in category "Mind and Intelligence"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- A Krsna conscious person does not expect good or bad results in his activities. His mind and intelligence are fully controlled
- A living entity utilizes his senses, intelligence, mind and so on in a specific way of his own choosing and thus develops a particular type of body, within which he becomes encaged
- A yogi can place his mind and intelligence within the air circulating inside his body, and by practicing the art of breath control he can mix that air with the air that blows all over the universe outside his body
- Above the senses is the mind, and above the mind is the intelligence, and above the intelligence is the soul. Thus the aim of real education should be self-realization, realization of the spiritual values of the soul
- All your ideas, they are very good. Go on like this and Krishna will give you more and more opportunity for His service. So your ideas are welcome. When the mind and intelligence work together like male and female, then something comes out as a child
- Another point clearly stated in the answer of Sukadeva Gosvami is that it is the mind, senses and intelligence of the individual living entity that the Lord created. It is not stated that the living entities themselves were ever created
- Arjuna, you should always think of Me (Krsna) in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind and intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt
- Arjuna, you should always think of Me in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind and intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt
- As iron has the power to burn when made red-hot in the association of fire, so the body, senses, living force, mind & intelligence, although merely lumps of matter, can function in their activities when infused with a particle of consciousness by the SPG
- As long as there exists the subtle material body composed of intelligence, mind, senses, sense objects, and the reactions of the material qualities, the consciousness of false identification and its relative objective, the gross body, exist as well
- As the sparks of a fire or the shining rays of the sun emanate from their source and merge into it again and again, the mind, the intelligence, the senses, the gross and subtle material bodies all emanate from the Lord and again merge into Him
- At the time of death, the mind and intelligence of a living entity create the subtle form of a certain type of body for the next life
- Because of the existence of the mind and intelligence on Brahmaloka, its residents have feelings of happiness and distress, but there is no cause of lamentation from old age, death, fear or distress
- Because we cannot explain something, we dismiss the whole thing. "There is void, nothing. Void." Because my mind, my intelligence, cannot go so far, we say, "Perhaps, maybe it was like this." So this is all mental speculation
- Being forbidden to offer sacrifices, the brahmanas had been very much distressed in mind, intelligence and activities, but just on the point of Krsna's appearance, automatically their minds became full of joy
- By the yogic process, when his pure identity is realized in self-realization, one has to revert to the original position by amalgamating the five gross elements and the subtle elements, mind and intelligence, into the mahat-tattva again
- Dadhici Muni controlled his senses, life force, mind and intelligence and became absorbed in trance. Thus he cut all his material bonds. He could not perceive how his material body became separated from his self
- Desire for overlording and for sense gratification is the greatest enemy of the conditioned soul; but by the strength of Krsna consciousness, one can control the material senses, the mind and the intelligence
- Learn this art - how one can be absorbed both by the mind and intelligence twenty-four hours thinking of the Lord. And that will help one to transfer himself into the kingdom of God or in the spiritual atmosphere after leaving this material body
- Lord Brahma says, "My dear Lord (Krsna), false ego, intelligence, mind, sky, air, fire, water and earth are the material ingredients of this universe, which can be compared to a gigantic pot"
- Mind is supposed to be subservient to the intelligence
- Mind is the instrument for feeling different material experiences, but intelligence is deliberative and can change everything for the better
- My dear Lord, Your universal form consists of all five elements, the senses, mind, intelligence, false ego (which is material) and the Paramatma, Your partial expansion, who is the director of everything
- One who is forgiving and self-controlled, and who is engaged in devotional service with determination, his mind and intelligence dedicated to Me - such a devotee of Mine is very dear to Me
- One's intelligence, mind, faith and refuge
- Our Krsna consciousness movement is educating people that "You are not this body, not this mind, not this intelligence, but above this. You are spirit soul." So Krsna confirms that mamaivamsa
- Steadiness of mind is called sthira-buddhi, or self-intelligence
- Such a man of understanding acts with mind and intelligence perfectly controlled, gives up all sense of proprietorship over his possessions & acts only for the bare necessities of life. Thus working, he is not affected by sinful reactions. BG 4.21 - 1972
- Systematic training of the mind and intelligence is needed so that at the time of death one may consciously desire a suitable body, either on this planet or another material planet or even a transcendental planet
- The Bhagavad-gita teaches one how to absorb the mind and intelligence in the thought of the Lord. Such absorption will enable one to transfer himself to the kingdom of the Lord
- The material body is just a covering of the spiritual soul. Mind and intelligence are the undercoverings, and the gross body of earth, water, air, etc., is the overcoating of the soul
- The material nature, the total material energy, the false ego, the five material elements, the material senses, the mind, the intelligence & consciousness cannot create the material manifestation without the direction of the SPG
- The mind, intelligence, senses and living force can neither touch Him nor know Him. I offer unto Him my respectful obeisances
- The muni's sense organs, breath, mind and intelligence were all restrained from material activities, and he was situated in a trance apart from the three (wakefulness, dream and unconsciousness), having achieved a transcendental position
- The Nagapatnis said, "By Your (Krsna's) expansion as the catur-vyuha - namely Vasudeva, Sankarsana, Aniruddha and Pradyumna - You are the cause of the development of mind and intelligence"
- The Nagapatnis said, "You (Krsna) are the predominating Deities of mind and intelligence, Aniruddha and Pradyumna, and You are the Lord of all Vaisnavas"
- The pure devotee, simply by remembering the Lord's lotus feet at every second, at once becomes established in real trance because by such realization his mind and intelligence are completely cleansed of the diseases of material enjoyment
- The soul is above all - namely, the sense objects, the senses, the mind and the intelligence. Therefore, directly understanding the constitutional position of the soul is the solution of the whole problem
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead directly and indirectly knows how everything, including the living force, mind and intelligence, is working under His control. He is the illuminator of everything and has no ignorance
- The three modes of nature (goodness, passion and ignorance) are its center of activities, and the eight ingredients of nature (earth, water, fire, air, sky, mind, intelligence and false ego) comprise the rim of the wheel
- The velocities of air and light are taken into consideration by the material scientist, but he has no information of the velocity of the mind and intelligence
- The yogi realizes the Supersoul through transcendental mind and intelligence, without any of the misgivings of identifying the self with the Superself
- Therefore, you should always think of Me in the form of Krsna and at the same time carry out your prescribed duty of fighting. With your activities dedicated to Me and your mind & intelligence fixed on Me, you will attain Me without doubt. BG 8.7 - 1972
- This Krsna consciousness movement is on the spiritual platform, above body, mind and intelligence. But actually, we should come to that platform, because we are spirit soul, we are neither this body nor this mind nor this intelligence
- To come to the stage of manipulating finer elements like mind, intelligence and spirit, one needs appropriate training, an appropriate mode of life and appropriate association
- To visit these higher planets in the material universe, one need not give up his mind and intelligence (finer matter), but need only give up grosser matter (the material body)
- We work not with our body, actually, but with our mind and intelligence. So if the intelligence and the mind are always engaged in the thought of the Supreme Lord, then naturally the senses are also engaged in His service
- When a man is sleeping, all his material assets - namely the vital energy, the senses for recording knowledge, the senses for working, the mind and the intelligence - cannot arouse him. He can be aroused only when the Supersoul helps him
- When one acts in Krsna consciousness for the satisfaction of the senses of Krsna, any action, whether of the body, mind, intelligence or even the senses, is purified of material contamination
- When they (the gopis) saw that it was getting gradually darker, they stopped. Their mind and intelligence became absorbed in thoughts of Krsna; they all imitated the activities of Krsna and His speeches
- While exploiting the gross and subtle inferior energy (matter), the superior energy (the living entity) forgets his real spiritual mind and intelligence
- Who is always satisfied and engaged in devotional service with determination and whose mind and intelligence are in agreement with Me-he is very dear to Me. BG 12.13-14 - 1972