Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Meanwhile"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- He (Krsna) then proceeded slowly, without fear, taking Rukmini away exactly as a lion takes a deer from the midst of jackals. Meanwhile, Balarama appeared on the scene with the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty
- He (the conditioned soul) is suffering in the present life the results of sinful activities from his past life, and he is meanwhile creating further sufferings for his future life
- Meanwhile, all the devotees journeyed from their homes in Bengal to see Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Meanwhile, all the devotees, headed by Svarupa Damodara, lost sight of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Astonished, they began searching for Him, asking, "Where has the Lord gone"
- Meanwhile, at Santipura, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu assembled all His devotees - headed by Advaita Acarya and Nityananda Prabhu - embraced them all and asked their permission to return to Jagannatha Puri
- Meanwhile, following the order of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Srila Rupa Gosvami returned to Vrndavana. He desired to write dramas concerning the pastimes of Lord Krsna
- Meanwhile, inside the palace, Rukmini was expecting Krsna to arrive, but when neither He nor the brahmana who took her message appeared, she was full of anxiety and began to think how unfortunate she was
- Meanwhile, Jarasandha again attacked Mathura, this time with bigger divisions of soldiers, numbering twenty-three aksauhinis
- Meanwhile, Krsna, who is the Supersoul within everyone's heart, could understand that the big statuesque figure was a demon
- Meanwhile, Nanda and his associates the cowherd men returned from Mathura, and when they saw the great dead body of Putana, they were struck with wonder
- Meanwhile, not hearing any sounds from Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Govinda immediately sent for Svarupa Damodara and opened the doors
- Meanwhile, the brahmana Srutadeva, simultaneously receiving Lord Krsna and His associates at his home, was transcendentally overwhelmed with joy
- Meanwhile, traveling very quickly, Jagadananda Pandita soon arrived in Jagannatha Puri, much to the joy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His devotees