Category:Matsya - province
Pages in category "Matsya - province"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- After crossing these provinces (Brahmavarta, Kuruksetra, Matsya, Sarasvata, the province of the desert and the land of scanty water) He (Lord Krsna) gradually reached the Sauvira and Abhira provinces, then west of these, reached Dvaraka at last
- He (Vidura) passed through very wealthy provinces like Surat, Sauvira and Matsya and through western India, known as Kurujangala. At last he reached the bank of the Yamuna, where he happened to meet Uddhava, the great devotee of Lord Krsna
- King Yudhisthira ordered Nakula, accompanied by the soldiers of Matsyadesa, to conquer the kings of the western side
- On His (Krsna's) way to Hastinapura, the Lord crossed two big rivers, the Drsadvati and the Sarasvati. Then He crossed the province of Pancala and the province of Matsya. In this way, He ultimately arrived at Hastinapura, or Indraprastha
- There were the rulers of Matsya Province, Usinara Province, Kosala Province, Vidarbha Province, Kuru Province, Srnjaya Province, Kamboja Province, Kekaya Province, Madras Province
- Trigarta, or Susarma: Son of Maharaja Vrddhaksetra, he was the King of Trigartadesa, and he was also present in the svayamvara ceremony of Draupadi. He was one of the allies of Duryodhana, and he advised Duryodhana to attack the Matsyadesa (Darbhanga)