"material planets"|"material planet"|" material heavenly planets"|"material heavenly planet"|"material earth planet"|"material and spiritual planets"|"planets are material"|"planet, both material"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Material Planets"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- A devotee like Maharaja Pariksit does not care a fig for the moon or, for that matter, any of the material planets
- After instructing and pacifying all the demigods, as well as Bhumi, with sweet words, Lord Brahma, the father of all Prajapatis, or progenitors of the universal population, departed for his own abode, the highest material planet, called Brahmaloka
- All the material planets-upper, lower and intermediate, including the sun, moon and Venus-are scattered throughout the universe. These planets exist only during the lifetime of Brahma
- At Vrndavana, the Lord immediately created all material and spiritual planets in one moment. Indeed, all of them were created with their predominating deities
- Because he was a pure devotee of the Lord, King Mucukunda could immediately understand that Lord Krsna, who had appeared before him in such an opulent feature, could not be one of the predominating deities of the material planets
- Beginning from Satyaloka, the topmost planet of the universe, situated just below the eternal Brahmaloka, as described above, all the planets are material
- Being elevated to the heavenly planets or other material planets does not mean attaining an eternal life of knowledge and bliss. At the end of the material world, all attainments of material elevation will also end
- If it is possible to fall down from the brahma-jyotir, which is beyond the higher planetary systems in this material world, then what can be said of the ordinary yogis and karmis who can only be elevated to the higher material planets?
- If one wants to be happy within this material world, he may aspire to go to the different material planetary systems where there is a higher standard of sense gratification, but real moksa, or liberation, is performed without any such desire
- In the spiritual sky there are spiritual planets known as Vaikunthas, which are the residence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His pure devotees and are worshiped by the residents of all the material planets
- Maharaja Pariksit was already aware of all this information due to his accumulated piety and birth in a high family of devotees, Vaisnavas, and thus he was not at all interested in the material planets
- May Krsna, the director of all sacrifices & the leader of all living entities, the controller of all intelligence, the proprietor of all planets, spiritual & material, & the supreme incarnation on the earth (the supreme all in all), be merciful upon me
- No material planet, even Satyaloka, is comparable in quality to the spiritual planets, where the five inherent qualities of the material world - namely ignorance, misery, egoism, anger and envy - are completely absent
- None of the material planets, nor the amenities available there for living conditions, is everlasting; therefore one must have a factual reluctance to enjoy such temporary happiness as they afford
- So far geography and history are concerned, you may teach geography as it is, there is no harm to getting knowledge about our material earth planet
- Sri Isopanisad points out that one who worships the demigods and attains to their material planets still remains in the darkest region of the universe. The whole universe is covered by the gigantic material elements
- Systematic training of the mind and intelligence is needed so that at the time of death one may consciously desire a suitable body, either on this planet or another material planet or even a transcendental planet
- The happiness which the living beings are hankering for is not to be found within any corner of the innumerable universes and material planets
- The material planets rest within the stem that grows from the lotus navel of Lord Narayana. Among these planets are seven oceans
- The only means to attain eternal life is to go back home, back to Godhead, where there is no more rebirth as in the material planets
- The Vedic recommendation is that one make the lotus feet of Visnu the target of all one's efforts. Tad visnoh paramam padam: the Visnu planets, or Visnuloka, are situated above all the material planets
- The Viraja River is filled with material planets floating in the Causal Ocean. The name Viraja indicates a marginal position between the spiritual and material worlds, but the Viraja River is not under the control of the material energy
- The word goloka means "planet of the cows." Because Krsna is very fond of cows, His abode is known as Goloka. Goloka Vrndavana is larger than all the material and spiritual planets put together
- These days the propagation for landing on the moon planet is very encouraging to the common man, but so far as a Krishna Conscious person is concerned, he is not at all interested in any of the material planets
- This earth is one of the innumerable material planets within the universe, and there are innumerable universes also within the compass of the mahat-tattva