Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"material affections"|"material affection"|"material parental affection"|"materially affectionate"|"affection for material activities"|"affection for material things"|"material so-called love and affection"|"material parental affection"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Material Affection"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- As soon as the shroud of illusion is removed, the dead body of material so-called love and affection is at once manifest to the naked eye
- At this stage the devotee is on the platform of uttama adhikari, perfect devotion. Such a devotee has no agitation from material affections and is only interested in the service of Radha and Krsna
- The whole spiritual process leads to perfect knowledge of everything material and spiritual, and the results of such perfect knowledge are that one becomes detached from material affection and becomes attached to spiritual activities
- There is no trace of a tinge of materiality in the Personality of Godhead, and thus one who has the slightest tinge of material affection cannot approach Him
- This devotional service (when a devotee thinks of Krsna as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance) is executed in a favorable atmosphere freed from material affection
- This material world is an atmosphere of attraction between male and female. That attraction takes the shape of a knot in the heart, and by material affection it becomes still more tight
- To show His special favor to a devotee, Krsna usually takes away all the objects of his material affection, thus forcing the devotee to be materially helpless, with no alternative but to accept the lotus feet of Krsna
- We have been contaminated by this material affection. So one has to come out of it. That is the process of self-realization, liberation, whatever you call. The process is to come out of this contamination
- When the child, when we are children, we have got little affection for playing or for father, mother, that's all, limited. But the more we grow, and especially when you are married, then this material affection increases, more entangled
- When we are liberated from material affection and are situated in our original spiritual form we can see both ourselves and the Lord face to face
- When work is performed, therefore, to satisfy the Lord, the performer becomes gradually purified from the material affection