Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
marrow | marrows
Pages in category "Marrow"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Material body, or the material manifestation, is covered by seven layers: skin, flesh, blood, marrow, bone, fat and semen. The branches of the tree are eight: earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and ego
- The art of writing verse, pankti, became manifested from the bone marrow, and that of brhati, another type of verse, was generated from the life-breath of the Lord of the living entities (Brahma)
- The body itself is covered by seven coverings, namely skin, muscle, fat, blood, marrow, bone and semen
- The seven elements of the body, namely the thin layer on the skin, the skin itself, the flesh, blood, fat, marrow and bone, are all made of earth, water and fire, whereas the life breath is produced by the sky, water and air
- There are many parts of the body - the senses, the limbs, the skin, the muscles, blood, marrow, etc. - and all these are considered here figuratively as sons, grandsons, citizens and dependents