Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
marketplace | marketplaces | "market place" | "market places"
Pages in category "Marketplace"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If there is good milk available plentifully in the market place there is no need to keep a cow. So similarly, if we can get our books printed and cheaply and with no trouble of labor then it is an adequate arrangement
- India you will find in the bazaars. There is crowd, and the cows enter there, and they eat the vegetables to their heart's content. But he is not punishable. Still the cow is not punishable
- It is better that prostitutes be available in the marketplace so that the sanctity of society can be maintained
- It is better that prostitutes be available in the marketplace so that the sanctity of society can be maintained. It is better to maintain a class of prostitutes than to encourage prostitutes within society
- Krsna continues, "A sannyasi named Madhavendra Puri is sitting in the vacant marketplace. Please take this pot of sweet rice from behind Me and deliver it to him"
- Krsna satisfied the girl in this way with sweet words. Leaving her there, He proceeded down the street of the marketplace, where the citizens were prepared to receive Him with various kinds of presentations, especially betel nuts, flowers, sandalwood pulp
- The dancing features of His face surpass all other full moons and expand the marketplace of full moons. Although priceless, the nectar of Krsna's face is distributed to everyone
- The dancing features of Krsna's face surpass all other full moons and expand the marketplace of full moons
- The highways, lanes, streets, crossings and marketplaces (of Dvaraka city) were all beautifully decorated
- There were then many big palaces (in Varanasi), assembly houses, marketplaces and gates, with large and very important monuments by the palaces and gates. Lecturing platforms could be found at each and every crossroads