Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Marginal"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- All these activities are His marginal characteristics. Great saintly persons understand the incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead by the indications of the two characteristics known as svarupa and tatastha
- As His associate Nityananda, He is the first expansion of God; as Advaita, He is an incarnation; as Gadadhara, He is the internal potency; and as Srivasa, He is the marginal living entity in the role of a devotee
- Bhava (emotion) has two different symptoms - constitutional and marginal. Now, My dear Sanatana, listen to the symptoms of love
- Bhava is the permanent characteristic of the living entity, and the crucial point of progress for bhava is called the marginal state of love of Godhead. When the bhava state becomes deeper and deeper, learned devotees call it love of Godhead
- Bodily features, nature and form are the personal characteristics. Knowledge of His activities provides the marginal characteristics
- By two symptoms - personal characteristics and marginal characteristics - the great sages can understand an object
- Nirvana conception is marginal position between brahmajyoti and this material world
- Nirvana, the Buddha philosophy, is just above the material conditional life but on the margin of spiritual existence
- Now here is one word used, marginal potency. Marginal potency, the exact Sanskrit word is tatastha. Just like at the end of the land, the sea begins. So there is a marginal land
- Sakti is feminine, and the Lord is purusa, masculine. It is the duty of the female to serve under the supreme purusa. As stated in Bhagavad-gita, all living entities are marginal energies of the Supreme Lord
- Such devotees of the Lord are all liberated souls, perfect representations of the marginal or internal potency in complete negation of the influence of the external potency
- The external and marginal potencies are so called under various conditions, but in the original, internal potencies there are no such conditions, nor is it possible for the conditions of the external potency to exist in the marginal, or vice versa
- The marginal jiva, or living entity, misuses his independence and becomes averse to the eternal service attitude when he independently thinks he is not energy but the energetic
- The marginal line between the material manifestation and the spiritual manifestation is the Viraja River, and beyond the Viraja, which is a transcendental current flowing from the perspiration of the body of the Lord
- The Mayavadi philosopher teaches the philosophy of tat tvam asi, saying, "You are the same as God." He forgets that tat tvam asi applies in terms of the marginal position of the living entity, who is like sunshine
- The name Viraja indicates a marginal position between the spiritual and material worlds, but the Viraja River is not under the control of the material energy. Consequently it is devoid of the three gunas
- The primary characteristic of spontaneous love is deep attachment for the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Absorption in thought of Him is a marginal characteristic
- The soul is fundamentally pure but he has an aptitude to come to the impure state of material contamination. He is therefore called tatastha or marginal. He has got the liberty of staying within the pure state or becoming contaminated. That is his choice
- The spiritual activities of hearing, chanting, remembering and so forth are the natural characteristics of devotional service. The marginal characteristic is that it awakens pure love for Krsna
- The Viraja River is filled with material planets floating in the Causal Ocean. The name Viraja indicates a marginal position between the spiritual and material worlds, but the Viraja River is not under the control of the material energy
- These glories of Yours are only marginal. Originally You are the son of Maharaja Nanda
- This material world is the tatastha characteristics, and the spiritual world is the personal characteristics. So our effort is to get out of this tatastha, or, tatastha means marginal, marginal characteristics to the permanent characteristics