"many day"|"many days"|"many prescribed days "|"many, many days"|"many more days"|"many critical days"
Pages in category "Many Days"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A person may be enjoying the body of a prime minister or a president, but when he understands that he will be forced to accept the body of a dog or hog, he chooses not to leave the present body. Therefore he lies in a coma many days before death
- Advaita Acarya said, "My dear friends, what shall I say? Today I have received the highest transcendental pleasure. After many, many days, Lord Krsna is in My house"
- After many days, when Brahma wanted to recall him to his heavenly kingdom, Indra, in the form of a hog, forgot everything of his royal position in the heavenly kingdom, and he refused to go back
- After many, many days, the great powerful sage Kasyapa Muni arose from a trance of meditation and returned home to see the asrama of Aditi neither jubilant nor festive
- I do not endeavor to get anything, but am satisfied with whatever is achieved in its own way. If I do not get anything, I am patient and unagitated like a python and lie down in this way for many days
- If by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mercy I live for so many days that I can fulfill my desires, I will give full consideration to these pastimes
- Satadhanva was a sinful man of abominable character, and although due to his sinful activities he was not to live for many days, he decided to kill Satrajit while Satrajit was sleeping at home
- Simply remain as brahma, "I am brahma," you cannot remain for many days. Then he has to accept these material varieties. Variety is the mother of enjoyment, so therefore our proposition is "Come to the real variety, Krsna consciousness
- Sometimes a person on the verge of death remains in a coma for many days before giving up the body. This is common among so-called leaders and politicians who think that without their presence the entire country and all society will be in chaos
- Sometimes it is found that a person on the verge of death remains in a coma for many days before giving up the body
- Sri Advaita Acarya would say, "Many days You escaped Me by bluffing. Now I have You in My home, and I will keep You bound up"
- The gigantic mouth of the demon (Aghasura) remained in an open position for many days and gradually dried up; it remained a spot of pleasure pastimes for all the cowherd boys
- The Muslim minister took away Ramacandra Khan's position, wealth and followers. For many days the village remained deserted
- There are many thieves. At least in India I have seen. Their business is stealing, and they are put into the jail, and as soon as he comes out, again commits the same thing and put into the jail for many days
- To everyone who came to see the Lord from villages nearby, especially from Navadvipa, Advaita Acarya gave residential quarters, as well as all kinds of eatables, for many days. Indeed, He properly adjusted everything
- Unless we take Krsna's association there will be no ananda; it is simply zero. In the zero platform you cannot remain for many years or many days. Then you'll fall down. If you don't get, if you don't increase your affection for Krsna
- Urvasi's body was as fragrant as the saffron of a lotus. Being enlivened by the fragrance of her face and body, Pururava enjoyed her company for many days with great jubilation