malice | malicious | maliciously | maliciousness | malevolent
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Malicious"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- In the absolute world there is sometimes competition between servitors in the service of the Lord, but such competition is without malice
- In the conditioned life the malicious life begins from the top, namely bearing malice against the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In the modern age, such malicious scholars (who attempt to misrepresent the Pancaratra-sastras) have even commented misleadingly upon the Bhagavad-gita, which was spoken by Krsna, to prove that there is no Krsna
- In this connection (Narayani became the mother of Srila Vrndavana dasa Thakura) the sahajiyas cite a malicious story that after eating the remnants of Lord Caitanya’s food Narayani became pregnant and gave birth to Vrndavana dasa Thakura
- Malicious editors and scholars who attempt to misrepresent the Pancaratra-sastras to refute their regulations are most abominable
- Malicious persons should not be trusted, because they are always unsteady
- Material assets such as education, wealth, beauty and good parentage are undoubtedly nice, but when they decorate persons of a malicious nature, then they act adversely
- O King, one who is advanced in intelligence and eager to perform welfare activities for others is considered best amongst human beings. An advanced human being is never malicious to others
- One should see how they (devotees from all parts of the world) are advanced in KC and how they are conducting Deity worship, sankirtana and Ratha-yatra. Considering all these points, the envious persons must refrain from their malicious atrocities
- Sri Pandita Haridasa spoke very sweetly, his endeavors were very pleasing, he was always patient, he respected everyone, he always worked for everyone's benefit, his mind was free of duplicity, and he was completely devoid of all malicious activities
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the only transcendental literature meant for those who are paramahamsas and completely freed from the material disease called malice
- The sadhus keep cows and supply milk to the tigers, saying, Come here and take a little milk. Thus envy and malice are unknown in Vrndavana. That is the difference between Vrndavana and the ordinary world
- There is a great need to propagate the KC movement in the world so that even though people sometimes become angry & malicious toward one another, because of their being Krsna conscious such rivalry, competition and envy can be adjusted without difficulty
- This is an instance of a maliciously opposing element, caused by hopelessness in ecstatic love for Krsna
- This is an instance of the generation of malice in ecstatic love of Krsna
- This malicious nature in the conditioned soul continues even up to the stage when a person wants to be one with the Lord
- Tigers are very kind to their cubs, but it is also known that sometimes they eat them. Malicious persons should not be trusted, because they are always unsteady