Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
maker | makers
Pages in category "Maker"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- After his birth he (Rudra) began to cry: O destiny maker (Lord Brahma), teacher of the universe, kindly designate my name and place
- Although in one sense He is the maker of this caste system all over the world, still, in another sense, Krsna is to be understood as not its maker
- Although the American people are extremely eager to get out of materialistic chaos, they are sometimes found to patronize the makers of stone boats. That will not help them. They must take the proper boat offered by Krsna in the form of the KCM
- The atheist planmaker is sometimes very intelligent and meritorious also, because any gigantic plan, good or bad, must take intelligence to execute
- The atheistic planmakers are described herein by the word duskrtinah, or "miscreants." Krti means one who has performed meritorious work
- The eternal time factor has no beginning and no end. It is the representative of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the maker of the criminal world
- The material scientists can discover laws of nature, but they are unable to recognize the lawmaker
- You (people in general) are simply creating problem by your so-called busy-ness. Better you stop and read our books and be intelligent. Lazy mischief-maker, it is better than busy mischief maker. Busy mischief maker means he'll commit more mischief
- You might have discovered - you are great scientist - that under this law, the law of gravitation or this law, that law, so many laws there are. But the background you have to inquire, "Who is the law-maker?"