mail | mailbox | mailboxes | mailbag | mailed | mailing | mailings | mailorder
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Mail"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Amongst the papers you will find one copy of literature of my Srimad-Bhagavatam and if you have no objection to mail such literatures then I can send you copies as many as you may desire
- At the present moment, it is very scattered and actually the temple management is impossible to be in order. So, for the time being you can redirect all my mails to my above post box address in this village
- I am sorry that I was not able to see how you have nicely made the sandesh because upon arrival it was found to have gone bad. So I do not think it will be practical to continue sending foodstuffs through the mail
- I am travelling all over the country and whenever there is some collection I transfer the money by mail transfer
- I am very anxious to hear from you how you are proceeding towards India. Whether you have obtained a visa, etc. Please inform me by return mail of your present position and plans
- I am very much pleased to hear that our mail-order department for books and BTG's is increasing steadily
- If we put a letter into a mailbox, it will go to its destination because the mailbox is authorized. Similarly, if we worship an authorized image of God, our faith will have some effect
- It is difficult to send things through the mail, so better if you go to our New York temple for getting prasadam. Krishna is absolute so prasadam offered in our temple in New York is as good and the same as the prasadam from here
- It is not so easy to approach such big people by letter. An attempt to see them personally is better. Otherwise it is a waste of time. Thousands of advertisements are going in the mail. Who cares for them?
- It is understood from their letters that they are eager to be initiated. If they are prepared to follow the rules and regulations I think that they can be initiated by mail
- The Deity of the Lord and the Lord Himself are identical. Krishna can act through the Deity perfectly. As I have given several times the example, the mailbox can act perfectly as the post office because it is authorized
- There is one copy of Caitanya Caritamrta (No. 18) which is received from Calcutta with Bengali titles. This may immediately be sent to Gaurasundara by mail. You will find it on the shelf in my room
- We have to be prompt and gracious in this business of mail-order books
- We may find some mailboxes on the street, and if we post our letters in those boxes, they will naturally go to their destination without difficulty. But any old box, which is not authorized by the post office, will not do the work. BG 1972 purports
- We must have a very efficient office at each temple, with facilities for prompt distribution of mail to the proper persons, not that the mail is simply left in a corner for everyone to pick through and find out for themselves
- When Gandhi was leading his resistance movement, many Indians would go to the street and destroy the mailboxes and in this way think that they were destroying the government postal service. People of such mentality are not jnanis
- When there is a little more stoppage of a mail train . . . the people of India, they are accustomed to take bath daily. So immediately they take some advantage, and they begin to take bath
- You are now acquainted with the local market. So I think that if we supervise the building construction work (in Mayapur) that will save great amount of money. You consider on these points and let me know your views by return mail
- You go on posting leaflets regularly at least daily 100 to the addresses of respectable gentlemen taking from an authorized mailing list or else from the telephone book. After a week from the posting date you can ask the gentlemen by phone as follows
- Your original set of beads was lost in the mail and did not arrive in the packet with your letter of initiation. Brahmananda has sent one set of new tulsi beads, and I have duly chanted upon them and I am sending them to you enclosed herewith