Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
magnified | magnifies | magnify | magnifying
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Microscope (1 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Magnify"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Among the uncommonly good souls there are still gradations, and the best good soul is one who accepts an insignificant asset of a person and magnifies that good quality
- Any person engaged in the devotional service of the Lord is recommended to live in one of the above-mentioned three places, namely Dvaraka, Mathura or Vrndavana. Because devotional service in these three places is magnified
- Sometimes the purpose is that in distress a devotee's feelings of attachment to Krsna are magnified
- Sri Krsna put to test many of His pure devotees just to magnify the sense of duty. The gopis were put to such tests as well. Prahlada Maharaja also was put to such a test. All pure devotees come out successful in the respective tests
- The exquisite beauty of Narayana, being many times magnified by the intelligence of His devotees, was so attractive that it defeated the pride of the goddess of fortune in being the most beautiful
- The glories of Vrindaban and Mathura are magnified by these two Sampradayas (Vallabha & Gaudiya) and the undersigned as an humble servant of all Vaisnavas, has tried his best to render it into elaborate English version for its publicity all over the world
- Twice-born Daksa, a man like you can simply find fault in the qualities of others. Lord Siva, however, not only finds no faults with others' qualities, but if someone has a little good quality, he magnifies it greatly