Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
magnanimity | magnanimous | magnanimously
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Magnanimous"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- All these devotees are undoubtedly magnanimous souls, but he who is situated in knowledge of Me I consider to be just like My own self. Being engaged in My transcendental service, he is sure to attain Me, the highest and most perfect goal
- Although such a wise man is very dear to Krsna, the others are also accepted as very magnanimous because even though they are distressed or in need of money, they have come to Krsna for satisfaction
- Ananta Acarya was a disciple of Gadadhara Pandita. His body was always absorbed in love of Godhead. He was magnanimous and advanced in all respects
- Any person who is very charitably disposed is called magnanimous
- Both Hiranya Majumadara and Govardhana Majumadara were very opulent and magnanimous. They were well behaved and devoted to brahminical culture. They belonged to an aristocratic family, and among religionists they were predominant
- Brahma said, " I think of how You are so kind, so magnanimous, that even Putana, who came to cheat You by dressing herself as a very affectionate mother, was awarded liberation and the actual post of a mother"
- King Prthu was greater than the greatest soul and was therefore worshipable by everyone. He performed many glorious activities in ruling over the surface of the world and was always magnanimous
- Krsna bhajana is so magnanimous, so exalted, in any position you can become the greatest guru, provided you follow the footsteps of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Maharaja Priyavrata married Barhismati, the daughter of the prajapati named Visvakarma. In her he begot ten sons equal to him in beauty, character, magnanimity and other qualities. He also begot a daughter, the youngest of all, named Urjasvati
- May Krishna give you more and more strength my dear child. I am very poor but Krishna is very rich. I can simply pray to Krishna. But Krishna is very great and magnanimous; He can do everything for you and for us all
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Before that birth as a ksatriya, He (Krsna) took His birth as a brahmana boy known as Vamanadeva and asked charity from Bali Maharaja. Bali Maharaja was so magnanimous that he gave Him whatever he had"
- Such false magnanimity was not approved by any authority. Therefore, such magnanimity or so-called nonviolence should be given up by persons like Arjuna under the direct guidance of Krsna
- Sukadeva Gosvami say, "My dear King, when magnanimous Nanda Maharaj returned from a tour, he began to smell the head of his son, and he was merged in the ecstasy of parental love"
- The devotee's desirable qualities are described to be twenty-six in number. They are stated as follows: No one can find fault in his character and he is magnanimous, mild and always clean, internally and externally
- The devotee's interest is in the essence of life, which is spiritual. He is equal to everyone, and no one can find fault in him. His magnanimous mind is always fresh and clean and devoid of material obsessions
- The Personality of Godhead is never inactive as some less intelligent persons suggest. His works are magnificent and magnanimous
- There were many previous incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but none were so generous, kind and magnanimous as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, for He distributed the most confidential aspect of devotional service
- Thus let me write about His magnanimous contribution of devotional service in love of God
- To offer another example, a grave, magnanimous heart is compared to a great city, and a soft heart to an insignificant cottage
- Whatever Krsna consciousness movement is going forward, it is due to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's magnanimous compassion for the poor people suffering in this Kali-yuga. Otherwise, to become Krsna conscious is not very easy job, is not easy job
- When his beauty, personal qualities, magnanimity, behavior, wealth and power were described by Narada in the court of Lord Indra, the celestial woman Urvasi was attracted to him