Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
magistrate | magistrates | magistrate's | magisterial
Pages in category "Magistrate"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Even a Muslim king could understand Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's transcendental position as a prophet; therefore he ordered the local magistrate not to disturb Him but to let Him do whatever He liked
- Even if the magistrate would object to such Sankirtana movement on the complaint of some demons, Caitanya Mahaprabhu would still send out his disciples and at the same time He exhibited a great civil disobedience movement
- That is happening now in this Kali-yuga generally. Big, big court justice, magistrate, they are giving favorable judgment, being bribed. This is Kali-yuga
- The magistrate has given a very good judgement in our favor and a very good certificate that this is bona fide religion
- The magistrate specifically punished the muni (Manduka Muni) to death by being pierced with a lance. When he was just to be pierced, the news reached the king, and he at once stopped the act on consideration of his being a great muni
- The Muslim King ordered the magistrate, "Do not disturb this Hindu prophet out of jealousy. Let Him do His own will wherever He likes"
- There were many complaints against the so-called incarnation. At that time Bhaktivinoda Thakura was a magistrate, and the government deputed him to deal with that rascal, and he punished him very severely