Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna Is The Lovable Object (1 P)
Pages in category "Lovable"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Because of forgetfulness of this object (the only lovable object for everyone), people are suffering in this material world, but if one fortunately revives his old consciousness of loving Krsna and connects with Visvatma, one becomes perfect
- Brahma said, "I am simply surprised with the fortunate position of Maharaja Nanda, mother Yasoda and the cowherd men & gopis, because You, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Absolute Truth, are existing here as their most intimate lovable object"
- Caitanya continues, "Such behavior exhibited in loving service between the devotee and the devotee's lovable object, Sri Krsna, is transcendental. It is not possible for a common man to understand. Common men do not even have the capacity"
- Cowherd boys never cared to know who Krsna was, but they played with Him as a most intimate and lovable friend
- If I don't find any suitable person lovable, then I turn my love to some hobby, to some animal, like that, because the love is there. So this is dormant. Our love for Krsna is dormant
- If we want real, transcendental love, we have to transfer our love to the supreme lovable object - Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is the basic principle of Krsna consciousness
- In material consciousness we are trying to love that which is not at all lovable. We give our love to cats and dogs, running the risk that at the time of death we may think of them and consequently take birth in a family of cats or dogs
- In the ecstasy of devotional service in dread, the unconstitutional symptoms are drying up of the mouth, exuberance, glancing towards the back side, concealing oneself, bewilderment, searching after the endangered lovable object and crying very loudly
- Of the many objects of favored delight and of all the lovable damsels of Vrajabhumi, Srimati Radharani is certainly the most treasured object of Krsna's love. And, in every respect, Her divine kunda is described by great sages as similarly dear to Him
- One can attain the stage of love of God by pure devotional service, or by "a learned labor of love," for the sake of the devotee's lovable object, the Personality of Godhead
- The ardent desire of Bhismadeva was to see the person of Lord Krsna, the most lovable object, and by the grace of the Lord, Sri Bhismadeva had this opportunity at the last stage of his breathing
- The body is not a lovable object. But because the soul is there within the body, therefore we love this body
- The lovable Supreme Lord is the supreme shelter. The Lord is the supreme subject, and the devotees are the object. The coming together of a subject and object is called alambana. The object hears, and the subject plays the flute
- The tendency of love is there in everywhere, either in animal or in man, but the lovable object is missing. Missing. That is Krsna
- The word visvatma refers to one who is situated in everyone's heart (isvarah sarva-bhutanam hrd-dese 'rjuna tisthati). Another meaning of visvatma is "the only lovable object for everyone"
- Whenever there is unselfish love, that is its style. The reservoir of love derives pleasure when the lovable object is pleased. When the pleasure of love interferes with the service of Lord Krsna, the devotee becomes angry toward such ecstasy
- Who is Krsna's dearmost lovable object? The answer is that it is only Srimati Radhika and no one else