Category:Looking for Krsna
Pages in category "Looking for Krsna"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- After Krsna disappeared with Radharani during the rasa dance, the gopis wandered in the forest looking for Him. In the same way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu wandered in that garden by the sea
- One should not look for help from imperfect living beings or demigods, but one should look for all help from Lord Krsna, who is competent to save His devotees
- The inhabitants of Dvaraka were regularly accustomed to look upon the reservoir of all beauty, the infallible Lord (Krsna), yet they were never satiated
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned to recognize valuable jewels by studying their luster and colors. Then They learned the art of placing jewels in a gold and silver setting so that they look very beautiful
- They (Pandavas) were all highly qualified both by personal character and by physical activities. Still they always looked for the mercy of the Lord because they knew that every living being is dependent by constitutional position