Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
locket | lockets
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Locket"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Her (Devahuti's) entire body, including her head, was completely bathed, and she was decorated all over with ornaments. She wore a special necklace with a locket. There were bangles on her wrists and tinkling anklets of gold about her ankles
- Her (Rukmini's) body was well constructed, the middle portion being thin. Her high hips were adorned with a jeweled locket
- Her (Rukmini) high hips were decorated with a jeweled lace girdle, and a locket of great effulgence hung on her neck
- Next there appeared (from the ocean of milk) the Apsaras (who are used as prostitutes on the heavenly planets). They were fully decorated with golden ornaments and lockets and were dressed in fine and attractive clothing
- Next there appeared the Apsaras (who are used as prostitutes on the heavenly planets). They were fully decorated with golden ornaments and lockets and were dressed in fine and attractive clothing
- The beautiful wives of the heavenly denizens, their eyes very beautifully glittering, were near her (Sati's) residence and were going to the sacrifice dressed in fine clothing and ornamented with earrings and necklaces with lockets
- The personified Vedas continued, "If a person has a jeweled locket in his necklace but forgets the jewel, it is almost as though he does not possess it"
- The tilaka of good fortune is on Her beautiful broad forehead. Her various loving affairs are a gem, and Her heart is the locket
- The Vaikuntha planet is so pleasing and so celestial that it is compared to the middle jewel or locket in a necklace of jewels
- Their (the cowherd women's) ears were decorated with pearl rings, their necks were decorated with jeweled lockets, their lips and eyes were decorated with different kinds of lipstick and ointment, and their hands were decorated with nice golden bangles
- Their (the heavenly denizens') eyes moved, their earrings and other ornaments glittered and glared, their dresses were the nicest possible, and all of them had special lockets on their necklaces