Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Living in Vrndavana
"living in vrndavana" | "live in vrndavana" | "lives in vrndavana" | "lived in vrndavana"
Pages in category "Living in Vrndavana"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A devotee may seem to be living in some place which is far from Vrndavana, but he's living in Vrndavana. That's a fact
- A materialistic man asked me, "Why are you living in Vrndavana? Why have you selected such a dirty place to live after retiring?" Such a person cannot understand that the earthly Vrndavana-dhama is always a representation of the original Vrndavana-dhama
- Accepting very humble lives as mendicants, wearing no more than loincloths and torn quilts (kaupina-kantha), the six Gosvamis lived in Vrndavana and followed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's order to excavate Vrndavana's lost glories
- After developing a taste for such things (chanting and remembering Krsna), one should try to live in Vrndavana and pass his time constantly remembering Krsna's name, fame, pastimes and qualities under the direction and protection of an expert devotee
- Although Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was living in Vrndavana, the inhabitants considered Him an ordinary human being, and they mistook the fisherman to be Krsna. Every human being is prone to make such mistakes
- If one is not a pretender but simply lives in Vṛndavana and concentrates his mind upon Kṛṣṇa, one is liberated from material bondage. One's mind is not purified, however, even in Vrndavana, if one is agitated by lusty desires
- If one somehow or other gets the opportunity to living in Vrndavana, and if one is not a pretender but simply living in Vrndavana and concentrates his mind upon Krsna, one is liberated from material bondage
- In India it is still a practice that many advanced transcendentalists give up their family lives and go to Vrndavana to live there alone and completely engage in hearing and chanting the holy pastimes of the Lord
- Let them engage in kirtana. There will be more water for gardening, and it will be moist, and then produce fodder for the animals and food for you. And animal gives you milk. That is Vrndavana life
- Living in Jagannatha Puri is as good as living in Vrndavana. The conclusion is that Navadvipa-dhama, Jagannatha Puri-dhama and Vrndavana-dhama are identical
- There are so many monkeys, dogs and hogs also; they are in Vrndavana. Do you mean to say that they are living in Vrndavana? No. Anyone who wants to satisfy senses in Vrndavana, their next life is dogs, hogs, and monkeys
- To live in Vrndavana means to know Krsna - how He appeared there, how He played here, how He executed His pastimes here. Janma karma divyam. These are all celestial, all transcendental
- When Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami was living in Vrndavana, there were not very many temples. At that time the three principal temples were those of Madana-mohana, Govindaji and Gopinatha
- When one’s mind is completely free from all material desires and is engaged only in the service of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, then one always lives in Vrndavana, and nowhere else