Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"living together"|"live together"|"lived together"|"lives together"
Pages in category "Live Together"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Better allow them (the grhasthas) to live together. What can be done? But we cannot lose them. After training so much, if they are lost, then that is a great loss. This I am giving hint. Now you GBC, you change them. Make process
- Bhakta-sane vasa. Tandera carane. We should live together as devotee and follow the footprints of the acaryas. Don't manufacture concoction. Then it will be spoiled. Simply try to follow. They'll protect. They'll give protection
- I am so much disturbed by problems caused by sex life that I am not going to sanction any more marriages. Our devotees must do it at their own risk from now on and they must provide their own income for living together outside the temple
- I have heard my mother-in-law was married - she was seven years old and my father-in-law was eleven years old. So this marriage was performed, but it is not that the husband and wife live together unless they are mature, grown-up
- If a husband and wife combine together in Krsna consciousness and live together peacefully, that is very nice
- If you and your good husband require to live together to advance nicely in Krishna Consciousness, that is very good proposal
- In this age, husband and wife means sex satisfaction, personal. There is no question of that "We shall live together; we shall satisfy Krsna by being trained up how to satisfy Krsna." That is Krsna consciousness movement
- In this way both swans live together in the heart. When the one swan is instructed by the other, he is situated in his constitutional position. This means he regains his original Krsna consciousness, which was lost because of his material attraction
- It is better if the grhasthas have a separate asrama, just like in Los Angeles the married disciples rent rooms together in one apartment house near the temple and live there separately, and in this way no one is disturbed
- One cannot remain with only one leg, one hand or only one side of the body. He must have two sides. Similarly, according to nature's way, husband and wife should live together
- One dhira associate of Krsna is the son of Satyabhama's nurse. Satyabhama is one of the queens of Lord Krsna in Dvaraka, and when she was married to Krsna, the son of her nurse was allowed to go with her because they had lived together from childhood
- So far the living arrangement is concerned, the grhasthas should be given chance to live together as husband and wife. If not, then all the girls can stay in a place and all the boys can stay in a place, if there is not sufficient space
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has recommended that one live in the association of those who are of the same mentality; therefore it is necessary to form some association for Krsna consciousness and live together for the cultivation of knowledge of Krsna
- Temple is meant for brahmacari and sannyasi, our, mainly, not for grhastha, because they have got inclination to enjoy. To live with wife means enjoyment. They'll have sex. This should be discouraged
- That is the real purpose of married life; to live together peacefully, execute Krishna Consciousness, bring up children in Krishna Consciousness, so they will not again have to enter into this world of birth and death
- The blue lotuses are friends of the sun-god, and though they all live together, the blue lotuses plunder the cakravakas. The red lotuses, however, blossom at night and are therefore strangers or enemies to the cakravakas
- The male and female living together constitute the sum and substance of material existence. The attraction between male and female in this material world is very strong
- The vanaprastha stage is exactly like this. Although the wife remains with the husband, she undergoes severe austerities and penances so that although both husband and wife live together, there is no question of sex
- This is the fault of My own destiny. Why should I needlessly accuse you? There is no intimate relationship between you and Me. Krsna, however, is My life and soul. It is We who live together, and it is He who has become so cruel
- To live with wife, together as a grhastha, and enjoy grhastha life, at the same time to live in temple, this should be discouraged
- Vasudeva continued: My dear friend (Nanda), it is very difficult for us to live together. Although we have our family and relatives, sons and daughters, by nature’s way we are generally separated from one another
- Vrndavana is the transcendental abode of the Lord. There is no hunger, anger or thirst there. Though naturally inimical, human beings and fierce animals live together there in transcendental friendship
- We actually saw during the partition days in India that although Hindus & Muslims were living together peacefully, manipulation by politicians suddenly aroused feelings of hatred between them, and thus the Hindus & Muslims killed one another over politics
- We require a place to live together, "Home, sweet home." Yes, very sweet. The whole day and night, work. And this is moha. He is working hard day and night. There is not a single moment leisure, and still, he's: "Sweet home." This is illusion
- We very strictly prohibit illicit sex. Boys and girls who are not married are not allowed to sleep together or live together, and there are separate arrangements for boys and girls in every temple
- When the girls live together they will pick up quarrels. Anyway, that sort of quarreling will continue whenever there is a little bit individuality. Even such quarreling is visible in the spiritual world also
- When they (the brahmanas) were living together during the four months of the rainy season, I (Narada Muni) was engaged in their personal service
- You are making arrangements for me but also I think you should make arrangements for calling your wife. The husband and wife must live together for helping one another in developing Krishna Consciousness
- You cannot live together, that is not possible, neither you can see her or speak. If you want to keep her, she can remain separately and you can support her in that way, but you cannot see her