Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"live alone"|"living alone"|"lives alone"|"lived alone"|"live there alone"|"live together alone"
Pages in category "Live Alone"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- A person who can draw out the spiritual portion from this material world and who can live alone, depending only on the Supreme Spirit, not on the material world, is called a paramahamsa
- A saintly person thinks like this, "When shall I be able to live alone in the caves of the mountains? When shall I be dressed simply with undergarments? When shall I be satisfied by eating simply a little fruit and vegetables?'
- A sannyasi may live alone in forest or in Himalaya or in a secluded place in Vrndavana or somewhere, but a grhastha, he has to deal with ordinary persons, so many others, businessmen or ordinary people
- A transcendentalist should always try to concentrate his mind on the Supreme Self; he should live alone in a secluded place and should always carefully control his mind. He should be free from desires and feelings of possessiveness. BG 6.10 - 1972
- I do not think living alone in Honolulu will be very good. If there is possibility of your living in the temple along with the other devotees, then live there. Otherwise you may also return, either in Los Angeles or San Francisco
- In the gardens of Pulaha-asrama, Maharaja Bharata lived alone and collected a variety of flowers, twigs and tulasi leaves. He also collected the water of the Gandaki River, as well as various roots, fruits and bulb
- One may live in the darkest jungle alone out of home, but a steadfast devotee knows very well that he is not alone. The Supreme Personality of Godhead is with him, and He can protect His sincere devotee in any awkward circumstance
- Other devotees of the Lord (Caitanya) had appealed to Him to forgive Haridasa, but He replied, "All of you can forgive him and live with him. I shall live alone"