liquidate | liquidates | liquidated | liquidating | liquidation | liquidified | liquidish | liquidness
Pages in category "Liquidate"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- All indebtedness has to be liquidated. If you are unable to liquidate, then you will be a sinner. But you can save yourself from the reaction of all sins if you surrender unto the Supreme Lord
- As soon as one engages himself in the one single obligatory duty -- the duty of spiritual perfection -- then he automatically liquidates all other obligations without having to make separate efforts
- If one surrenders fully unto Krsna - Krsna is Mukunda - then he is no longer any more indebted to all these obligations. He is immune. At one stroke he becomes liquidated from all obligation
- If you continue with enthusiasm like this within three or four months you can liquidate the amount. This will be a great credit for you
- In India, according to Vedic civilization, one is very much afraid of taking loan from others because he has conviction, "If I do not pay, then in my next life I'll have to pay many times. So I must liquidate my debt." That's a fact
- It is the duty of the husband to liquidate his debt to his wife. The wife gives her sincere service to the husband, and he becomes indebted to her because one cannot accept service from his subordinate without giving him something in exchange
- Sages said, "In order to liquidate all these debts, one has to perform sacrifices, study the Vedic literature and generate children in religious householder life"
- Sages said, "Today you have already liquidated your debts to your forefathers and the sages. Now, by performing sacrifices, you can free yourself from indebtedness to the demigods and thus take complete shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- The demigods, being like other living entities in the material world, are all liquidated at the time of the annihilation of the material structure. They are themselves unable to get liberation, and what to speak of giving liberation
- The King of Kasi had a son whose name was Sudaksina. After observing the ritualistic funeral ceremonies (of his father), he took a vow that since Krsna was the enemy of his father, he would kill Krsna and in this way liquidate his debt to his father
- The note also mentioned that Advaita Acarya had recently incurred a debt of about three hundred rupees that Kamalakanta Visvasa wanted to liquidate
- The yogi or devotee, along with liquidation of the gross elements, relinquishes the subtle causes like aroma by smelling. The pure spiritual spark, the living entity, thus becomes completely cleansed of all material contamination
- There have been so many big empires in different parts of the world, there have been so many powerful kings all over the world, and there have been so many fortunate men, but all of them have been liquidated gradually
- There have been so many big empires in different parts of the world, there have been so many powerful kings all over the world, and there have been so many fortunate men, but all of them have been liquidated gradually. This is the law of material nature
- Thus the Lord liquidates the debt by offering Himself to the devotee. Considering in this way, the Acarya began worshiping the Lord