"less importance"|"less important"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Less Important"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Although Srila Suta Gosvami was a preacher of the first order, he did not bother much about the metrical pronunciation of the Vedic mantras. But that does not mean that Srimad-Bhagavatam is of less importance than the Vedic mantras
- Although Vamanadeva is sometimes taken as a less-important demigod, He is actually the maintainer of Indra, the King of the demigods
- In the present age, Krsna has appeared as holy name. So we should not consider that holy name of Krsna is less important than Krsna. The holy name of Krsna is as powerful as Krsna
- In the rays of the moon, different material entities appear to be comparatively more or less important. The light of the moon on the Taj Mahal appears to be more beautiful than the same light in the wilderness
- It is said that when there is a thundering sound in the clouds, the mighty lion immediately replies with his thundering roar. But the lion doesn't care when all the foolish jackals begin to make their less important sounds
- Shyness is a gift of nature to the fair sex, and it enhances their beauty and prestige, even if they are of a less important family or even if they are less attractive. We have practical experience of this fact
- Sri Isopanisad advises us to pour water on the root, the source of all germination. Worship of the mass of humanity by rendering bodily service, which can never be perfect, is less important than service to the soul
- Srila Suta Gosvami is following his (Sukadeva's) footsteps, and therefore his position is not the least less important because he was not expert in chanting Vedic mantras with metric pronunciation, which depends more on practice than actual realization
- Such persons do not care even for the highest material benediction, namely liberation, to say nothing of other less important benedictions like the material happiness of the heavenly kingdom
- The brahmacaris, the grhasthas, the vanaprasthas and the sannyasis all belong to the same mission of life, namely, realization of the Supreme. Therefore none of them are less important as far as spiritual culture is concerned
- There is a pinprick somewhere in the social body at large, and therefore there are large-scale quarrels, even over less important issues. There is need of a clue as to how humanity can become one in peace, friendship and prosperity with a common cause