Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Skinny (7 P)
Pages in category "Lean"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- The brahmana, being very poor, was not dressed nicely; his clothing was torn and dirty, and his body was very lean and thin. He appeared not very clean, and because of his weak body, his bones were distinctly visible
- The daughter of King Vidarbha wore old garments, and she was lean and thin because of her vows of austerity. Since she did not arrange her hair, it became entangled and twisted in locks
- The hairs on His body constantly stood up like the thorns on a simula tree. Sometimes His body was swollen and sometimes lean and thin
- The queens continued, "Our hearts no longer work properly, and therefore we also have become very lean and thin. We think, therefore, that you are just like us"
- The queens said, "At the present moment, you (dry rivers) appear very lean and thin, so we can understand that your position is exactly like ours. We have lost everything due to being separated from Syamasundara, we no longer hear His pleasing words"
- The queens said, "You have turned lean and thin because you are not getting any water from your husband, the ocean, through the clouds"
- We do not say that you remain very weak and lean and thin. No. You should maintain this body properly, but not that that is my only business, how to maintain this body. That is pramatta, madness
- When one engages in austerities, his body generally becomes lean and thin. Becoming fat is not a very good qualification in spiritual life