This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Lean"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A wise man, however, learns from the sastras and guru that we living entities are all eternal but are put into troublesome conditions because of associating with different modes under the laws of material nature
- Although He is the Supreme Person, now, influenced by maya, He has assumed the form of a boar to please His devotees, the demigods, just as a restless child leans toward someone
- If somehow or other he becomes lean to Krsna consciousness, then he is eligible for being delivered from this miserable condition of material life. Maya tahare chadaya. Then this illusion, maya, releases our light here now
- In spite of high education, because he could not get a good job, he had no value. That is the dog. The dogs, if they do not get a master, nice, then he's street dog. He is lean and thin and no shelter
- She (Devahuti) was a king's daughter and was very opulent, but when she joined her austere husband, she had to serve so much that she became lean and thin. In fact, even with insufficient food she was working day and night
- Since a woman's body is considerably more delicate than a man's, Queen Arci became very frail and thin, parikarsita. When one engages in austerities, his body generally becomes lean and thin
- The brahmana, being very poor, was not dressed nicely; his clothing was torn and dirty, and his body was very lean and thin. He appeared not very clean, and because of his weak body, his bones were distinctly visible
- The daughter of King Vidarbha wore old garments, and she was lean and thin because of her vows of austerity. Since she did not arrange her hair, it became entangled and twisted in locks
- The hairs on His body constantly stood up like the thorns on a simula tree. Sometimes His body was swollen and sometimes lean and thin
- The queens continued, "Our hearts no longer work properly, and therefore we also have become very lean and thin. We think, therefore, that you are just like us"
- The queens said, "At the present moment, you (dry rivers) appear very lean and thin, so we can understand that your position is exactly like ours. We have lost everything due to being separated from Syamasundara, we no longer hear His pleasing words"
- The queens said, "You have turned lean and thin because you are not getting any water from your husband, the ocean, through the clouds"
- They say "street dog." He has no food. He has no shelter. He is lean and thin and do not know where to go. In this way. So the constitutional position of the dog is that it must have a good master. Then he is happy
- We do not say that you remain very weak and lean and thin. No. You should maintain this body properly, but not that that is my only business, how to maintain this body. That is pramatta, madness
- When one engages in austerities, his body generally becomes lean and thin. Becoming fat is not a very good qualification in spiritual life