Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Layer"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- After experiencing the inhabitable time of the three modes of material nature, known as two parardhas, Lord Brahma closes the material universe, which is covered by layers of earth, water, air, fire, ether, mind, ego, etc., and goes back to Godhead
- All drugs, creepers and vegetables are the hairs on your (the Lord) body, the Vedic mantras like Gayatri are the seven layers of your body, and the Vedic religious system is the core of your heart
- As an egg is covered by a shell, the universe is also covered by various layers. The first layer is water, the next is fire, then air, then sky, and the ultimate holding crust is pradhana
- The first installment of this bliss is the clearance of the layer of dust that has accumulated in our hearts due to millions of years of material association
- The living entity in this frightful condition of life, bound by seven layers of material ingredients, prays with folded hands, appealing to the Lord, who has put him in that condition
- The seven elements of the body, namely the thin layer on the skin, the skin itself, the flesh, blood, fat, marrow and bone, are all made of earth, water and fire, whereas the life breath is produced by the sky, water and air
- There are so many things to be learned. This universe we see just like a ball, and this ball is covered by layers of water, fire, air, earth, like that. Circling. And each layer is ten times bigger than the previous layer
- This universal egg, or the universe in the shape of an egg, is called the manifestation of material energy. Its layers of water, air, fire, sky, ego and mahat-tattva increase in thickness one after another
- To practice yoga, one should go to a secluded place and should lay kusa grass on the ground and then cover it with a deerskin and a soft cloth. The seat should neither be too high nor too low and should be situated in a sacred place
- Twenty-seven layers of garbage. Underneath, the soul is there. What he will do? He is a small particle, soul, and he is covered with so many material elements. To come out of it is very, very difficult
- We have to imagine that these universes, which according to our limited knowledge are expanded unlimitedly, are so great that the gross and subtle ingredients are not only within the universe but cover the universe in seven layers
- When Krsna approached the covering layer of this universe, the four horses which were drawing His chariot - Saibya, Sugriva, Meghapuspa and Balahaka - all hesitated to enter the darkness
- When we speak of a living entity, we must see the body and the mind as two outward coverings, two layers of paraphernalia - and the living force or spirit soul as the chief, central figure