Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"law book" | "law books" |"lawbook" | "lawbooks"
Pages in category "Lawbooks"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- The goddess of learning is decorated with fourteen kinds of educational ornaments, her intelligence is all-pervading within the four departments of the Vedas, her attention is always on the lawbooks given by great sages like Manu
- The law books known as the smrtis mention five kinds of sin which everyone inevitably commits, no matter how unwillingly
- The lawbook for the entire human society is the Manu-samhita, which directs all activities towards the transcendental service of the Lord
- Things may not be arbitrary, whimsical, therefore we have to take reference from Bhagavad-gita. Lawbook. When a judge gives his judgement, he does not give it arbitrarily. There is lawbooks
- We follow Vedic principles. So Vedas declare that these four kinds of activity, they are sinful. So we accept. Our authority is Veda. Just like lawyer's authority is lawbook
- We should approach the Supreme or the representative of the Supreme, just like the same example: when there is any controversy, we refer to the law book or to the lawyer, or we take the decision of the law court
- When an intelligent person hears from the lawbooks and sastras, or scriptures, that stealing is not good and hears that a thief is punished when arrested, he refrains from theft