Category:Krsna in Human Form
Pages in category "Krsna in Human Form"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Arjuna prayed to see Krsna's form of four hands (tenaiva rupena catur-bhujena). After revealing this form, Krsna, when petitioned by Arjuna, again assumed His original humanlike form (manusam rupam)
- As we shall find in the Tenth Canto of this great literature, Lord Sri Krsna exhibited His humanly impossible activities even from the days of His lying on the lap of His mother
- At the request of the mother, He (Krsna) became like a human child and at once left her for another devotee at Gokula, where He was accepted as the son of Nanda Maharaja and Yasoda Mata
- He (Krsna) is the creator of the material world, and He is the predominating Deity known as Narayana in all the Vaikuntha planets. Therefore, His movements amongst human beings is another sort of bewilderment
- His (Krsna) most important pastimes in the human form are those in which He appears as a cowherd boy, a newly grown youth who plays a flute
- The Supreme Lord bestows the most merciful benediction upon human society when He appears in His human form. It is then that humanity gets the opportunity to engage in different kinds of eternal service to the Lord
- The two-handed human form of Krsna playing the flute is the superexcellent manifestation of the Lord
- There are many controversies between the impersonalists and the personalists about the Lord's appearance as a human being