Category:Krsna and Raktaka
Pages in category "Krsna and Raktaka"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Abhimanyu did not like Radharani's association with Krsna, and therefore when Raktak saw Krsna in the dress of Abhimanyu and thus mistook His identity, he began to strongly rebuke Him
- An example of the attachment felt by Raktaka toward Lord Krsna can be understood from his statement to Rasada
- As soon as Raktak finally understood that it was Krsna in the dress of Abhimanyu, he began perspiring. This perspiration was caused by fearfulness
- Raktaka once said within himself, "Not only is Krsna my worshipable and servable Lord, but also the girl friends of Krsna, the gopis, are equally worshipable and servable by me"
- Raktaka thought, "I know that I must be very careful not to become overly proud that I am one of the servitors and devotees of the Lord (Krsna)"
- The servant devotees in Gokula are Raktaka, Citraka, Patraka and so on. In Dvaraka there are servants like Daruka, and in the Lord's pastimes in the material world there are servants like Hanuman
- There are also the direct servants of Krsna, such as Citraka, Patraka and Raktaka, and these are the embodiments of service in the mellow of servitude. There are also friends like Sridama and Sudama, who embody service in fraternity