Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna and Previous Lives
Pages in category "Krsna and Previous Lives"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- He (Vidyadhara, the serpent) admitted, however, that in his previous life he was actually sinful. A Krsna conscious person knows that he is always the servant of the servant of Krsna
- He said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), in my previous life I was named Vidyadhara and was known all over the world for my beauty. Because I was a celebrated personality, I used to travel all over in my airplane"
- If a person born in a family of dog-eaters takes to the chanting of the holy name of Krsna, it is to be understood that in his previous life he must have executed all kinds of austerities and penances and performed all the Vedic yajnas
- In Nalakuvara & Manigriva's previous lives they were cursed by the great sage Narada in order to receive the highest benediction of seeing Lord Krsna. This benediction-curse was bestowed upon them because of their forgetfulness due to intoxication
- In their (Nalakuvara and Manigriva) previous lives they were cursed by the great sage Narada in order to receive the highest benediction of seeing Lord Krsna
- It is to be understood that all the queens of Krsna who lived with Him at Dvaraka were in their previous lives very greatly exalted devotees who wanted to establish a relationship with Krsna in conjugal love
- It requires a great deal of penance and sacrifice, either in this life or in the previous ones, before one is able to accept Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krsna asked, "How is it that you performed such abominable activities that you got the body of a serpent?” The demigod then began to narrate the story of his previous life
- Krsna continued, "I am very affectionately inclined toward My devotees, and in your previous life, before your present condition, you (Mucukunda) acted as My great devotee and prayed for My causeless mercy"
- Krsna continued, "You (Mucukunda) may also know that I have killed Kamsa, who in a previous life was known as Kalanemi, as well as Pralambasura and many other demons. They have acted as My enemies, and I have killed them"
- Krsna replied, "Everyone takes birth in this material world in continuation of his previous life, and thus he is subject to the stringent laws of nature, such as birth and death, distress and happiness, profit and loss"
- The Nagapatnis confirm that one cannot come in contact with Krsna without having executed pious activities in devotional service in his previous lives
- The residents of Mathura were surprised at the pious activities the cowherd men in Vrndavana must have performed in their previous lives to be able to see Krsna and Balarama daily as cowherd boys
- The sages said, "My dear Vasudeva, certainly you have already performed many pious activities in your previous lives. Otherwise, how could you be the father of Krsna and Balarama, the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- They (the cowherd boys) have passed all tests of regulative principles in their previous lives, and as a result they are now elevated to the position of direct association with Krsna as His dear friends
- They (the sages) all took birth as women in the wombs of gopis at Gokula, and as they had desired in their previous lives, they enjoyed the company of Lord Krsna, who was present at that time in Gokula Vrndavana