Category:Krsna and Pralambasura
Pages in category "Krsna and Pralambasura"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- The killing of Pralambasura & the devouring of the devastating forest fire by Krsna and Balarama became household topics in Vrndavana. The cowherd men described these wonderful activities to their wives and to everyone else, & all were struck with wonder
- The killings of various demons-such as Agha, Baka, Putana and Pralamba-were but pleasure excursions for Him (Krsna)
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, being defeated, had to carry Sridama on His back, and Bhadrasena carried Vrsabha. Imitating their play, Pralambasura, who appeared there as a cowherd boy, carried Balarama on his back
- When Krsna was defeated by Sridama, He had to carry him on His shoulders. Similarly, Bhadrasena carried Vrsabha, and Pralamba carried Balarama, the son of Rohini
- When Pralambasura entered their company, Krsna began to think how to kill the demon, but externally He received him as a friend. "O My dear friend," He said, "it is very good that you have come to take part in our pastimes"
- When the demon (Pralambasura) fell, he made a tremendous sound, and it sounded as if a great hill were falling upon being struck by the thunderbolt of King Indra. All the boys then rushed to the spot