Category:Krsna and Ordinary Men
Pages in category "Krsna and Ordinary Men"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Brahma said, "My dear Lord Krsna, those who deride You, claiming that You have a material body like an ordinary man, are described in the Bhagavad-gita as demoniac and less intelligent.
- By His (Krsna's) external energetic expansions, He incarnates Himself in the material world amongst the men, animals or demigods to reestablish His forgotten relation with the living entities in different species of life
- Every intelligent man should be aspiring for Krsna only and should be satisfied as Krsna likes him to do. That's all. This is Krsna consciousness movement. You try to understand. Take to it. You'll be happy. That is our proposal
- Every picture is with the gopis. People are generally inclined to man and women connection, and by selling these pictures will affirm their sinful activities in the name of Krishna. These are not meant for the common man but for advanced devotees
- Hearing the nurse's cries, Jambavan appeared on the scene in a very angry mood. Jambavan was actually a great devotee of Lord Krsna, but because he was angry he could not recognize his master and thought Him to be an ordinary man
- How is it that educated philosophers, scientists, businessmen, administrators and all the leaders of ordinary men do not surrender to the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, the all-powerful Personality of Godhead?
- If an ordinary man develops such attachment for Krsna and fortunately performs devotional activities in the association of pure devotees, he can also rise up to the platform of pure devotional service
- If anyone simply understands this subject matter, why Krsna takes birth, why Krsna works as ordinary man - these are all transcendental subject matter - then he becomes free
- Krsna continued, "This jewel (Syamantaka) is so powerful that no ordinary man is able to keep it. I know that you are very pious in activities, so there is no objection to the jewel's being kept with you"
- Krsna says, "One should know the acarya as Myself and never disrespect him in any way. One should not envy him, thinking him an ordinary man, for he is the representative of all the demigods"
- Krsna was never on the level of the ordinary man, and even in His advanced age He appeared a young boy 16 years old. These are the particular features of the transcendental body of the Lord
- Krsna's business is meant for everyone. We therefore welcome everyone. There is no distinction. "Come here and chant," loka-hitam. And a sadhu, a saintly person should always think of loka-hitam. That is the difference between sadhu and ordinary man
- Krsna's duty was to please all kinds of men belonging to the different castes, both in the city and within the palace compound. He made them happy by fulfilling their different desires, and when the Lord saw them happy He also became very much pleased
- Krsna's embracing Radharani or His dancing with the cowherd girls in the rasa dance are generally not understood by ordinary men, because they consider these pastimes in the light of mundane lust
- Krsna's lifting of Govardhana Hill and His killing of great demons like Putana are all obviously extraordinary activities. Similarly, the rasa dance is also an uncommon activity and cannot be imitated by any ordinary man
- One cannot become guru unless he knows krsna-tattva. Not ordinary man
- One must see things as they are through the mercy of a spiritual master; otherwise, if one tries to see Krsna directly, he may mistake an ordinary man for Krsna or Krsna for an ordinary man
- Ordinary man cannot transgress the laws, but Krsna and His representative, acarya, might be sometimes seen that he has transgressed
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "Within your heart you should keep yourself very faithful, but externally you may behave like an ordinary man. Thus Krsna will soon be very pleased and deliver you from the clutches of maya"
- Such an ocean (of opulent desires) is not possible for an ordinary man to cross; nevertheless, by the grace of Lord Krsna, King Yudhisthira was able to cross it very easily, and thus he became freed from all anxieties
- Sukadeva Gosvami also said that Krsna is Hrsikesa, the Supersoul. Whereas an ordinary man is a conditioned soul covered by the material body, Krsna and Krsna's body are the same because He is Hrsikesa
- The author of Bhagavad-gita did not leave it for being interpreted by a third-class man. He is Krsna, the Supreme Lord. He said everything clearly. Why an ordinary man should interpret His word? That is our objection
- The devotees know that although He (Krsna) appears amongst the animals, He is not an animal, nor a man, nor a rsi, nor a fish. He is eternally the Supreme Lord, in all circumstances
- The mahatma cannot be manufactured by rubber-stamping an ordinary man. His symptoms are described here: a mahatma is always engaged in chanting the glories of the Supreme Lord Krsna, the Personality of Godhead
- The ordinary man is surprised to see the inventions of a great scientist, but the statement of Jambavan confirms that although a scientist may be a creator of many wonderful things, Krsna is the creator of the scientist
- The Vrndavana people were ordinary men, agriculturists, taking care of the cows. They were not Vedantists, not philosopher, not scientist. Ordinary. But what is their credit? The credit is nobody could love Krsna excelling them. That was their credit
- There was no need for Krsna and Balarama to accept a spiritual master, or acarya, yet for the instruction of ordinary men They also accepted a spiritual master for advancement in spiritual knowledge
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned how to study soil to find minerals. This study of soil is now a greatly specialized science, but formerly it was common knowledge even for the ordinary man
- This is a teaching of Lord Caitanya, that to accept Krsna as ordinary man is also offense, and similarly to accept an ordinary man as Krsna, or God, that is also offense
- This same man, he's guru, so long he gives the real knowledge of Krsna. And the same man, he's ordinary man, as soon as he cannot give
- Understanding of Krsna is not for ordinary man, but the most scientific and pure soul. Because Krsna says only persons who are siddhas, in the perfectional stage of life, he can understand; not all
- Unintelligent men, who do not know Me perfectly, think that I, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, was impersonal before and have now assumed this personality. Due to their small knowledge, they do not know My higher nature