Category:Krsna and His Goddesses of Fortune
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God and His Goddesses of Fortune (56 P)
Pages in category "Krsna and His Goddesses of Fortune"
The following 159 pages are in this category, out of 159 total.
- A great devotee prayed, "I am a little surprised, however, that although Krsna is the husband of the goddess of fortune, His body is often marked with the nail pricks of ordinary society girls"
- According to Brahma-samhita, the Lord is served very respectfully by hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune. They are always in a lonely place also with the Lord
- According to expert opinion, Laksmi, the goddess of fortune, is a subordinate expansion of Srimati Radharani. As Krsna has numerous expansions of visnu-murtis, so His pleasure potency, Radharani, also has innumerable expansions of goddesses of fortune
- Actually he was living in Vaikuntha, because wherever Lord Krsna, the original Narayana, and Rukminidevi, the goddess of fortune, live is not different from the spiritual planets, Vaikunthaloka
- After hearing the statement of Lord Krsna, King Nagnajit said, "My dear Lord, You are the reservoir of all pleasure, all opulences and all qualities. The goddess of fortune, Laksmiji, always lives on Your chest"
- Akrura thought, "His (Krsna's) transcendental beauty has attracted the goddess of fortune to live with Him perpetually"
- All the visitors as well as the inhabitants of Dvaraka City were joyful to see Krsna & Rukmini together. In other words, the goddess of fortune was now united with the Supreme Lord, the maintainer of everyone, thus all the people felt extremely jubilant
- Another gopi said, "Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the husband of the goddess of fortune, and He is self-sufficient"
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, Krsna is so beautiful that the goddess of fortune always remains on His chest, and He is always adorned with a golden necklace. Beautiful Krsna plays His flute in order to enliven the hearts of many devotees"
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) are so kind that even the ordinary animals take shelter under Your lotus feet. Your lotus feet are also the residence of the goddess of fortune, yet You danced on the heads of the Kaliya serpent with them"
- Another gopi said, "Your movements are sweet, and You (Krsna) are independent, touching the goddess of fortune with one hand and in the other bearing a lotus flower"
- Balarama said, "Does this mean that even Lord Krsna, the Lord of the whole creation and the husband of the goddess of fortune, cannot use this royal paraphernalia? The dust of Krsna's lotus feet is worshiped by all the great demigods"
- Balarama said, "Great demigods like Lord Brahma, Siva and even the goddess of fortune and I are simply plenary parts of His spiritual identity, and still you (Kurus) think that He is not fit to use the royal insignia or even sit on the royal throne"
- Because Krsna has four extraordinary qualities not possessed by Lord Narayana, the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, always desires His company
- Because Lord Krsna took birth in the house of King Nanda and mother Yasoda, the goddess of fortune was obliged to manifest her opulences in Vrndavana. It appeared that Vrndavana had already become a site for the pastimes of the goddess of fortune
- Both (Krsna and Balarama) were the shelter of the goddess of fortune. They had well-constructed bodies, beautiful hands and pleasing faces, and They were as strong as elephants
- Brahmaji also described the highest planet of the Vaikunthaloka as Goloka Vrndavana, where the Lord resides as a cowherd boy keeping transcendental surabhi cows and surrounded by hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune
- Brahmaji desires to worship Krsna, who resides in the topmost Vaikuntha planet, known as Goloka Vrndavana, where He is in the habit of keeping surabhi cows as a cowboy and where He is served by hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune (the gopis)
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu had the most beautiful wife, goddess of fortune, Visnu-priya, Laksmi-priya. But for the benefit of the whole world, although He is Krsna, He showed us the example. At the age of twenty-four years, He took sannyasa
- Can you tell Me why the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, could not enter the rasa dance? The authorities of Vedic knowledge could enter the dance and associate with Krsna
- He (Bhismadeva) was always surprised that, although the Pandavas were so righteous and Draupadi practically the goddess of fortune, and although Krsna was their friend, still they had to undergo such severe tribulations
- He (Govinda) is always served with great reverence and affection by hundreds of thousands of Laksmis, or goddesses of fortune
- He (Krsna) can never be detached from the service of His transcendental associates like Rukmini and other goddesses of fortune, as described in the Brahma-samhita (BS 5.38): laksmi-sahasra-sata-sambhrama-sevyamanam
- He (Vidyadhara, the serpent) offered obeisances to Lord Krsna and stood before Him with great humility. Krsna then asked the demigod, "You appear to be a very nice demigod and to be favored by the goddess of fortune"
- He was there in His transcendental body, the residence of the goddess of fortune, with His usual gentle and sweetly smiling face, His nectarean words and His flawless character
- Her (Kubja's) smiling glance and moving eyebrows were full of feminine bashfulness as she stood gracefully before Lord Krsna, who is known as Madhava, the husband of the goddess of fortune
- His (Krsna) beauty is victorious over the gopis of Vrndavana, and it subdues their patience. His pastimes astound the goddess of fortune, and His bodily strength turns Govardhana Hill into a small toy like a ball
- His (Lord Krsna) pastimes astound the goddess of fortune, and His bodily strength turns Govardhana Hill into a small toy like a ball. His spotless qualities are unlimited, and His behavior satisfies everyone
- How supremely glorified is the dynasty of King Yadu, and how virtuous is the land of Mathura, where the supreme leader (Krsna) of all living beings, the husband of the goddess of fortune, has taken His birth and wandered in His childhood
- If people do not take to Krishna and simply want to utilize the Goddess of Fortune for sense gratification as it was the policy of the demons like Ravana and Hiranyakasipu, then the finishing touch will certainly culminate in releasing the nuclear weapon
- In the Brahma-samhita it is stated that the Supreme Lord, Govinda, is always served in His abode by many, many millions of goddesses of fortune. Laksmi-sahasra-sata-sambhrama-sevyamanam
- In the spiritual world He (Krsna) is served, laksmi-sahasra-sata-sambhrama-sevyamanam, He is served by hundreds and thousands of goddess of fortune
- In Vedic literatures like the Brahma-samhita it is stated that Krsna is served in His abode with great respect by not only one goddess of fortune but many thousands
- In Vrndavana Krsna herds the surabhi cows, and He is worshiped by hundreds and thousands of gopis, cowherd girls, who are all goddesses of fortune
- It is also said that Krsna lived in Dvaraka as the husband of the goddess of fortune. Queen Rukmini is the goddess of fortune, and all the other queens are her expansions
- It was definitely proved that Rukmini was none other than the original goddess of fortune, who is always engaged in the service of the lotus feet of Narayana
- It was in great fun that the goddess of fortune wanted to associate with Lord Krsna. The goddess of fortune considered that her vow of chastity would not be damaged by her relationship with Krsna
- King Prthu addresses the Lord (Krsna), saying, "I may even have some misunderstanding with her (goddess of fortune), but I will not mind this because I have full confidence in You"
- King Prthu addresses the Lord (Krsna), saying, "My dear Lord, it may happen that the goddess of fortune becomes dissatisfied with my work"
- King Prthu said, "Even if the goddess of fortune is not satisfied with me, I know You (Krsna) will always accept my service anyway"
- Krsna attracts even the mind of the goddess of fortune. He attracts, in special cases, the minds of young girls. He attracts the minds of the elderly ladies by paternal affection. He attracts the mind of the male in the humors of servitude & friendship
- Krsna attracts not only the minds of the gopis and the goddesses of fortune but the minds of all the young girls in the three worlds as well
- Krsna does not come to this planet for making some money. He has got enough money because He's worshiped by the goddess of fortune. His business, coming down on this planet: to reestablish the religious principles
- Krsna is always served by many thousands of goddesses of fortune; therefore He has no need to satisfy His senses by going to a society girl. But because He is kind to everyone, He decided to go there (Kubja's house)
- Krsna is the supreme bestower of all kinds of liberation to His devotees, but the benediction which was bestowed upon mother Yasoda was never experienced even by Lord Brahma or Lord Siva or the goddess of fortune
- Krsna plainly says that His devotees are more dear to Him than Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, Lord Sankarsana (the original cause of creation), the goddess of fortune or even His own Self
- Krsna's attraction is ever-fresh. Even the goddesses of fortune cannot leave His company
- Krsna, being situated in the truths of Sankhya philosophy, is detached from all kinds of matter. In the present verse (SB 3.3.20) it is described that He is the residence of the goddess of fortune. These two things are not at all contradictory
- Laksmana said, "My dear Queen, many times I heard the great sage Narada glorifying the pastimes of Krsna. I became attracted to the lotus feet of Krsna when I heard Narada say that the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, was also attracted to His lotus feet"
- Laksmi's another name is cancala, sometimes she favors and goes away. But Krsna is so opulent that millions of godesses of fortune are engaged in His service
- Laksmi, the goddess of fortune, has complete knowledge of Krsna's opulences
- Lord Krsna even attracts the mind of the goddess of fortune simply by vibrating His transcendental flute
- Lord Krsna is Rama Himself, and wherever Lord Rama is, His eternal servitor Hanuman and His eternal consort Sita, the goddess of fortune, are present. Therefore, Arjuna had no cause to fear any enemies whatsoever
- Lord Krsna is the husband of the goddess of fortune; being pleased with His pure devotee, He can offer whatever the devotee desires. But the pure devotee does not ask anything from the Lord for his personal benefit
- Lord Narayana, the opulent form of Krsna, attracts the minds of the goddess of fortune and her followers
- May Lord Sri Krsna, who is the worshipable Lord of all devotees, the protector and glory of all the kings like Andhaka and Vrsni of the Yadu dynasty, the husband of all goddesses of fortune be merciful upon me
- Mother Laksmi, the goddess of fortune, is also an enjoyer of transcendental bliss; therefore if she wanted to enjoy herself with Krsna, what fault is there? Why are You joking so about this
- On Krsna's chest are the ornaments of the Srivatsa marks, indicating the residence of the goddess of fortune. His chest, which is as broad as a plunderer's, attracts thousands upon thousands of damsels of Vraja, conquering their minds & breasts by force
- One cannot achieve the mercy of the goddess of fortune unless one prays both to her and to the supreme enjoyer, the Personality of Godhead
- One gopi said, "My dear Krsna, ever since You took Your birth in this land of Vrajabhumi, everything appears to be glorious. The land of Vrndavana has become glorious, and it is as if the goddess of fortune is personally always existing here"
- Radha said, "Only once did your master Krsna give Me the chance to taste the touch of His lips, He left Me altogether. I know that the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, who is always in the midst of the lotus flower, is constantly engaged in Krsna's service"
- Radharani addressed the bumblebee: As far as We are concerned, We are more intelligent than the goddess of fortune. We are not going to be cheated anymore by Krsna or His messengers
- Radharani continued, "As far as We are concerned, We (the gopis) are more intelligent than the goddess of fortune. We are not going to be cheated anymore by Krsna or His messengers"
- Radharani said to the bumblebee: "Krsna is always served very faithfully by the goddess of fortune. In comparison with her, we are most insignificant. Indeed, we are nothing. Yet although He is very cunning, Krsna is also very charitable"
- Radharani said, "How can you take Me there? How will you be able to help Me meet Krsna while He is taking rest there with the goddess of fortune and embracing her to His chest? Never mind. Let us forget all these things about My going there or sending you
- Rohini said, "Our only ambition is to bear on our heads life after life the dust particles attached to the lotus feet of Lord Krsna. The goddess of fortune also desires to keep that dust on her breasts, along with fragrant saffron"
- Rukmini continued, "And when he comes in direct contact with Your service, the goddess of fortune agrees to bestow all her blessings"
- Rukmini continued, 'I know that You (Krsna) are the husband of the goddess of fortune and are very kind toward Your devotees; therefore I have decided to become Your eternal maidservant. My dear Lord, I dedicate my life and soul unto Your lotus feet'
- Rukmini was the daughter of King Bhismaka, ruler of the province known as Vidarbha. Just as Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva, Rukmini is the supreme goddess of fortune, Maha-Laksmi
- Satya continued, "Even the goddess of fortune, whose place is next to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and Lord Siva, Lord Brahma and many other demigods of different planets always offer their respectful obeisances unto the Lord"
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "My dear lord, I know that Lord Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, is your personal friend. You are also a devotee of Lord Krsna, and He is always ready to help His devotee"
- Since I am but a poor, sinful brahma-bandhu, not brahminically qualified although born in a brahmana family, & You, Lord Krsna, are the shelter of the goddess of fortune, it is simply wonderful, my dear Lord Krsna that You have embraced me with Your arms
- Since Krsna and Narayana are both the same personality, Laksmi's association with Krsna did not break her vow of chastity. Rather, it was in great fun that the goddess of fortune wanted to associate with Lord Krsna
- Since the goddess of fortune, Laksmi, is the property of the Supreme Lord, Rukmini was actually meant for Lord Krsna
- Since there is no fault at all in Krsna's pastimes, why does the goddess of fortune become angry
- So Krsna, the chief of the Vrsni dynasty, enjoyed with the goddess of fortune in full opulence
- Sometimes the wives of Lord Krsna, who were all goddesses of fortune, would embrace the Lord in the midst of the water while swimming or taking a bath
- Son of Satyabhama's nurse, "My dear Krsna, I never tried to gain the favor of the goddess of fortune, who is married to You, but still I am so fortunate that I am considered one of the members of Your house, the brother of Satyabhama"
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Even Maha-Laksmi, the greatest of all goddesses of fortune, hankers to render Him some service. In comparison to all these women of the universe, what are we? We are very insignificant"
- Such a person should understand that the goddess of fortune is always engaged in His service. In this way the goddess can break her faulty habit of restlessness
- Sudama thought, "Certainly these are gifts of Lord Krsna's causeless mercy. The Lord is self-sufficient, the husband of the goddess of fortune, and thus He is always full with six opulences"
- Sudama thought, "He (Krsna) also respects the brahmanas so much that He embraced to His chest such a poor brahmana as me, although He never embraces anyone to His chest except the goddess of fortune"
- Sudama thought, "How can I appreciate my obligation to Him? When I was tired, Rukminidevi, the goddess of fortune, began to fan me, holding the camara whisk in her own hand. She never considered her exalted position as the first queen of Lord Krsna"
- Sudama thought, "How can there be any comparison between me, a poor, sinful brahmana, & the S.L Krsna, who is the only shelter of the goddess of fortune? considering me a brahmana, with heartfelt pleasure He embraced me in His two transcendental arms
- Sudama thought, "Lord Krsna was so kind to me that He allowed me to sit on the same bedstead where the goddess of fortune lies down. He considered me His real brother"
- Supreme Lord does not require service from any of the goddesses of fortune because if He so desires He can produce millions of goddesses of fortune through His spiritual energy, the pleasure potency
- The almighty Lord (Krsna) has His eternal transcendental abode where He is engaged in keeping surabhi cows. He is served by hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune
- The beloved consorts of Lord Krsna are of three kinds: the goddesses of fortune, the queens, and the milkmaids of Vraja, who are the foremost of all. These consorts all proceed from Radhika
- The damsels of Vrndavana, the gopis, are super goddesses of fortune. The enjoyer in Vrndavana is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna. The trees there are all wish-fulfilling trees, and the land is made of transcendental touchstone
- The dust of His lotus feet is therefore the crown of unconquerable soldiers. May those lotus feet, which are the shelter of the goddess of fortune, be the object of my worship
- The environment of Vrndavana constantly reminds us of Krsna and Balarama. On the land of Vrndavana are the impressions of His footprints, the residence of the goddess of fortune, and because of such signs we cannot forget Krsna
- The eternal form of Lord Krsna is the everlasting residence of the goddess of fortune
- The favor mother Yasoda obtained from Sri Krsna, the bestower of liberation, was never obtained even by Lord Brahma or Lord Siva, nor even by the goddess of fortune, who always remains on the chest of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Visnu
- The girls prayed, "O supreme external energy of the Personality of Godhead, O supreme mystic power, O supreme controller of this material world, O goddess, please be kind to us and arrange for our marriage with the son of Nanda Maharaja, Krsna"
- The goddess of fortune and others, allured by love of Krsna, also came down in the form of human beings and tasted the holy name of the Lord in love
- The goddess of fortune considered that her vow of chastity would not be damaged by her relationship with Krsna. Rather, by associating with Krsna she could enjoy the benefit of the rasa dance
- The goddess of fortune enjoys the association of Krsna through the gopis. One should not differentiate between the forms of the Lord, for such a conception is offensive
- The goddess of fortune Rukminidevi personally began to fan him with the camara fan, but the other women in the palace were astonished at Lord Krsna's behavior in receiving the brahmana in that way
- The goddess of fortune was generated from His (Lord Krsna) chest, the inhabitants of Pitrloka from His shadow, religion from His bosom, and irreligion from His back
- The goddess of fortune, Laksmi, wanted to enjoy Krsna and at the same time retain her spiritual body in the form of Laksmi. However, she did not follow in the footsteps of the gopis in her worship of Krsna
- The goddesses of fortune are very fickle and restless, so no one can consistently captivate them. Thus one's luck will always change sometime. Yet the goddesses of fortune could not leave Krsna for even a moment
- The gopis continued, "Otherwise, how is it possible that the aroma of His (Krsna's) garland, which is smeared with the red kunkuma from the breasts of the goddess of fortune, can be perceived in the breeze blowing here?"
- The gopis continued, "We always pray to Him, exclaiming, 'Dear Lord, dear husband of the goddess of fortune, dear Lord of Vrndavana and deliverer of the distressed devotees"
- The gopis said, "Although we are also attracted by Your (Krsna's) chest, which is always embraced by the goddess of fortune, we do not wish to take her position. We shall simply be satisfied by being Your maidservants"
- The gopis said, "Since we have tasted this transcendental enjoyment, we are no longer interested in going to anyone but You for the satisfaction of our lust. Dear Krsna, the lotus feet of the goddess of fortune are always worshiped by the demigods"
- The gopis said, "The dust of the lotus feet of Krsna is worshiped even by Lord Brahma and Lord Siva and the goddess of fortune, Laksmi"
- The gopis said, "While passing through here, with one hand resting on the shoulder of the goddess of fortune and the other hand twirling a lotus flower, He (Krsna) must have been very much pleased to accept your obeisances"
- The gopis said, "You have given us a chance to be enjoyed by You (Krsna) in the forest and have touched our breasts once in the past, which we accepted as a blessing, as do the goddesses of fortune, who are enjoyed in the Vaikunthalokas by You"
- The gopis said, "Your (Krsna's) lotus feet are the proper shelter of Your servitors, and the goddess of fortune, instead of abiding on Your chest, comes down and worships Your lotus feet"
- The gopis so enjoyed the company of Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, that they forgot that they had any other husbands in the world, and upon being embraced by the arms of Krsna and dancing and singing with Him, they forgot everything
- The gopis there are also goddesses of fortune, and they surpass the goddess of fortune who abides in Vaikuntha. In Vrndavana, Lord Krsna is always playing His transcendental flute, which is His dear companion
- The innocent cowherd women thought that she (Putana) was the goddess of fortune appearing in Vrndavana with a lotus flower in her hand. It seemed to them that she had personally come to see Krsna, who is her husband
- The lady continued, "The residents of Vrndavana are fortunate to be able to constantly see the lotus feet of Krsna and Balarama, which are worshiped by great demigods like Lord Siva and by the goddess of fortune"
- The Lord's (Krsna) chest is the abode of the goddess of fortune. His moonlike face is the drinking vessel for eyes which hanker after all that is beautiful. His arms are the resting places for the administrative demigods
- The Lord's beautiful bodily color is blackish, and His broad chest is the resting place of the goddess of fortune, who glorifies the entire spiritual world, the summit of all heavenly planets
- The Lord's devotees cannot live for a moment without meditating on the Lord, and what to speak of the queens, who were all goddesses of fortune incarnated as queens in the pastimes of the Lord at Dvaraka
- The Lord, in His transcendental abode Goloka Vrndavana, is accustomed to herding the surabhi cows and is served there by hundreds of thousands of goddesses of fortune
- The lotus feet of Krsna, which are worshiped not only by the goddess of fortune but by such exalted demigods as Brahma and Lord Siva, and which great yogis meditate upon within their hearts, are placed on the beautiful high breasts of the gopis
- The minds of the Narayanas are attracted by the beauty of Krsna's body. In addition, the goddesses of fortune, who are the wives of the Narayanas & are the women described in the Vedas as most chaste, are also attracted by the wonderful Krsna's beauty
- The most beloved goddess of fortune resides on the chest of Sri Krsna, yet she too, earnestly praying, begs for the joy of service at His feet
- The Nagapatnis said, "Even the goddess of fortune underwent severe austerities just to have the blessing of the dust of Your (Krsna's lotus feet, so how is it that Kaliya is so easily getting this dust on his head?"
- The other gopi continued, "Who can forget a solitary conversation with Krsna, on whose chest the goddess of fortune always remains, in spite of Krsna’s not desiring her? My dear Uddhava, Vrndavana is the land of rivers, forests and cows"
- The Queens knew that he must have performed great pious activities; otherwise why was Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, taking care of him so much? They were still more surprised to see that the brahmana was seated on the bedstead of Krsna
- The same queen continued, "Can't He (Krsna) be happy with any other wife? Does it mean that the goddess of fortune has the ocean of love for Him and none of us can compare to her?"
- The same queen said, "But don’t bring with Him (Krsna) His most beloved goddess of fortune. Do you think that He cannot be separated from the goddess of fortune even for a moment? Could He not come here alone, without Laksmi?"
- The sixteen thousand queens, headed by the goddess of fortune Rukminidevi, the ideal wife of Lord Krsna, and accompanied by their respective sons, all followed behind Lord Krsna
- The Supreme Lord, who can award liberation to anyone, showed more mercy toward the gopis than to Lord Brahma, Lord Siva or even the goddess of fortune, who is His own wife and is associated with His body
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, attracts the mind of the goddess of fortune, but Lord Narayana cannot attract the minds of the gopis. This proves the superexcellence of Krsna
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, whose legs are tended by the goddess of fortune, shared Himself with the cowherd boys as one of them, expanding His internal potency to appear exactly like a village boy
- The third excellence of Lord Krsna's appearance was that the goddess of fortune, who is worshiped by demigods like Lord Brahma, Indra and Candra, remained always engaged in the service of the Lord, even though the Lord gave more preference to the gopis
- The transcendental goddess Srimati Radharani is the direct counterpart of Lord Sri Krsna. She is the central figure for all the goddesses of fortune
- The unspoken example in this connection is the goddess of fortune, who worshiped Lord Krsna in order to attain His pastimes in Vrndavana. But due to her opulent life-style, she could not attain the service of Krsna in Vrndavana
- The vivid evidence in this regard is that the dearest consort of Narayana, the goddess of fortune, who is worshiped by all chaste women, gave up everything in her desire to enjoy Krsna, being captivated by His unparalleled sweetness
- The word 'atma-bhuta' means 'personal associates.' Through the understanding of the Lord's opulence, the goddess of fortune could not receive the shelter of Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja
- Then all the persons assembled there took permission from Lord Krsna, the husband of the goddess of fortune, and while glorifying the perfection of the sacrifice made by Vasudeva, they departed to their respective homes
- There (in Goloka) the trees are called desire trees, and the cows are called surabhi. The Lord is served there by hundreds and thousands of goddesses of fortune. His name is Govinda, the Primeval Lord, and He is the cause of all causes
- There is no difference between Lord Krsna and Lord Narayana, for They are of the same form. Similarly, there is no difference between the gopis and the goddess of fortune, for they also are of the same form
- There is no exaggeration in this story from SB. The queens of Krsna were all expansions of the goddess of fortune, Laksmiji. Krsna lived with them in different palaces, & He treated them exactly the same way an ordinary man treats his wife
- They (the gopis) addressed the deer, "It appears, that Krsna, who is the Supreme Narayana Himself, must have passed through this way along with His companion, Laksmi, the goddess of fortune
- They were all expecting the arrival of Krsna. It had already been ascertained that Krsna, who is the resting place of the goddess of fortune and the reservoir of all pleasure and transcendental qualities, was going to visit Mathura City
- This pleasure potency is manifested as Srimati Radharani, or Her expansion Laksmi, the goddess of fortune. When the individual jiva souls are under the control of the internal energy, their only engagement is the satisfaction of Krsna, or Visnu
- Thus following, I saw my patron and master (Lord Sri Krsna) sitting alone and deeply thinking, taking shelter on the bank of the River Sarasvati although He is the shelter of the goddess of fortune
- Try to avoid too much business as this distracts us from our real mission. If Krishna sees that we are very active to spread information about Him, He is Master of the Goddess of Fortune, He will give everything!
- We understand from the Brahma-samhita and Skanda Purana that Krsna is always surrounded by many thousands of goddesses of fortune. The gopis are all goddesses of fortune, and Krsna took them hand in hand on the bank of the Yamuna
- When food is offered to Krsna with love and devotion and He is pleased and accepts it from the devotee, Rukminidevi, the goddess of fortune, becomes so greatly obliged to the devotee that she has to go personally to the devotee’s home
- When His (Krsna's) beautiful hair scatters over His shoulders, it appears to be a goddess of fortune embracing Him, and this embracing is highly relished by His friends
- When His (Krsna) beautiful hair scatters over His shoulders, it appears to be a goddess of fortune embracing Him, and this embracing is highly relished by His friends
- When Lord Sri Krsna was dancing with the gopis in the rasa-lila, the gopis were embraced around the neck by the Lord’s arms. This transcendental favor was never bestowed upon the goddess of fortune or the other consorts in the spiritual world
- When Satya understood that Krsna Himself had come to marry her, she was very much pleased that the husband of the goddess of fortune had so kindly come there to accept her
- When she hears the vibration of Krsna's flute, even the goddess of fortune comes to Him, greatly hoping for His association, but nevertheless she does not get it
- Wherever Lord Krsna, the original Narayana, and Rukminidevi, the goddess of fortune, live is not different from the spiritual planets, Vaikunthaloka
- While Lord Krsna was speaking to Sudama Vipra, He ate one morsel of chipped rice from his bundle, and when He attempted to eat a second morsel, Rukminidevi, the goddess of fortune herself, checked the Lord by catching hold of His hand
- With the tinkling of His ornaments He attracts the ears of the gopis, and with the sound of His flute He attracts even the goddess of fortune and other beautiful women