Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna and Elephants
Pages in category "Krsna and Elephants"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Krsna addressed the caretaker, "You miscreant caretaker, give way and let Me pass through the gate. If you block My way, I shall send you and your elephant to the house of death personified"
- Krsna also collected unlimited wealth from the palace, a treasure of chariots, horses, jewels and so on. He took from the palace fifty white elephants, each with four tusks, and all of them were dispatched to Dvaraka
- The incessant arrows shot by Krsna appeared like a whirlwind of blazing fire killing all the military strength of Jarasandha. As Krsna released His arrows, all the elephants gradually began to fall, their heads severed by the arrows
- They hastened toward Krsna on chariots with brahmanas bearing flowers. Before them were elephants, emblems of good fortune. Conchshells & bugles were sounded, & Vedic hymns were chanted. They offered their respects, which were saturated with affection
- To protect Arjuna He (Krsna) got down from the chariot, took up the wheel of the chariot and hurriedly rushed at Bhismadeva in an angry mood, as a lion goes to kill an elephant