Krsna and Breasts
Pages in category "Krsna and Breasts"
The following 143 pages are in this category, out of 143 total.
- A living creature, however powerful he may become by dint of severe penance, can never become equal to the Supreme Lord. Lord Krsna accepted the motherhood of Putana because she pretended to be an affectionate mother, allowing Krsna to suck her breast
- After performing the formalities to protect the child, mother Yasoda took Krsna and let Him suck her breast. When the child was protected by visnu-mantra, mother Yasoda felt that He was safe
- Akrura was thrilled with expectations of seeing the very lotus feet which are worshiped by great demigods like Brahma, Narada and Lord Siva, which traverse the ground of Vrndavana, and which touch the breasts of the gopis, covered with tinges of kunkuma
- Alas, how shall I take shelter of one more merciful than He who granted the position of mother to a she-demon (Putana) although she was unfaithful and she prepared deadly poison to be sucked from her breast?
- All the gopis, headed by mother Yasoda, were bound by maternal affection. After they thus chanted mantras to protect the child (Krsna), mother Yasoda gave the child the nipple of her breast to suck and then got Him to lie down on His bed - SB 10.6.30
- Although Krsna was drinking the breast milk of mother Yasoda, when she saw that the milk pan in the kitchen was overflowing, she had to take care of it immediately, and thus she left her son
- And what pious activities did mother Yasoda perform that made the Absolute Supreme Personality of Godhead Krsna call her "Mother" and suck her breasts
- Another gopi said, "Now we are requesting You (Krsna) to kindly place Your lotus feet on our breasts and pacify our lusty desires to touch You"
- Another interpretation is that Krsna closed His eyes because He simply took Putana to be His nurse. Putana came to Krsna just to offer her breast for the Lord to suck
- As for mother Yasoda, she sat by the side of her husband and heard the pastimes of Krsna without speaking. She simply cried incessantly, and milk poured from her breasts
- As Krsna pressed her breast extremely hard and sucked out her very breath, Putana fell down on the ground, spread her arms and legs and began to cry, "Oh, child, leave me, leave me!" She was crying loudly and perspiring, and her whole body became wet
- As soon as They (Krsna and Balarama) would come crawling to Their mothers, Yasoda and Rohini would take Them on their laps and, covering Them with the lower portion of their saris, allow Them to suck their breasts
- At that time (while Yasoda was absorbed in celebrating the utthana ceremony and was busy receiving guests), the child Krsna, demanding to drink the milk of His mother's breast, angrily threw His legs upward - SB 10.7.6
- Baby Krsna very quickly took the nipple in anger. He sucked the milk-poison along with the life air of the demon. In other words, Krsna simultaneously sucked the milk from her breast and killed her by sucking out her life
- Because Krsna embraced Putana's body with great pleasure and sucked her breast, although she was a great witch, she attained the position of a mother in the transcendental world and thus achieved the highest perfection - SB 10.6.37-38
- Because of Krsna's having sucked the breast of the Raksasi Putana, when Krsna killed her she was immediately freed of all material contamination - SB 10.6.34
- Because of the grievous hurt imposed upon her by Krsna's sucking her breast, Putana, while dying, not only left the room but abandoned the village and fell down in the pasturing ground in her gigantic body
- Because she (Yasoda) thought that it was getting very late, her anxiety to hear the sound of Krsna's flute became doubled, and milk began to flow out from her breast
- Before this picturesque sight, Lord Krsna appeared as a child. He felt hungry, and to increase His mother's love, He wanted her to stop churning. He indicated that her first business was to let Him suck her breast, and then she could churn butter later
- Brahma said, "I wish to be one of them instead of such an exalted person as I am now, for I am full of ignorance. The gopis and cows of Vrndavana are so fortunate that they have been able to supply their breast milk to You"
- He (Krsna) killed the Putana witch, although she smeared her breast with poison just to kill the Lord. The Lord sucked her breast like a natural baby, and He sucked out her very life also
- His chest had brushed against their breasts, crushing His flower garland and coloring it with red kunkuma powder. Attracted by the fragrance of that garland, humming bumblebees followed Krsna like celestial beings of Gandharvaloka
- His lotus feet are held by the gopis on their breasts, which are smeared with kunkuma powder, but when Krsna travels in the Vrndavana forest with Balarama and His boyfriends, the reddish powder falls on the ground of the Vrndavana forest
- If Putana attained the greatest achievement, what then is to be said of those who had natural devotion for Krsna as mothers and who offered Him their breasts to suck or offered something very dear, as a mother offers something to a child - SB 10.6.35-36
- In Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu it is stated:. By His impudent and daring talks about sex indulgence, Krsna obliged Srimati Radharani to close Her eyes, and taking advantage of this, Krsna painted many pictures on Her breasts
- In their childhood pastimes, all these cowherd boys joined with Krsna in stealing butter. But rather than become angry, Mother Yasoda became wet from the milk flowing out of her breasts
- In their movements, intended to give impetus to lusty feelings, they'd sometimes press Krsna's hand on their laps & sometimes they'd keep His lotus feet on their breasts. After doing this, they would talk with Krsna as if they were very angry with Him
- In this way (screaming loudly and forcefully, the earth with its mountains, and outer space with its planets, trembled) the demon Putana, very much aggrieved because her breast was being attacked by Krsna, lost her life - SB 10.6.13
- Krsna actually took birth from the womb of Devaki, but just after His birth He was transferred to the home of mother Yasoda. Devaki could not even have Krsna suck her breast
- Krsna is so kind and impartial that because he sucked Putana's breast, He immediately accepted her as His mother
- Krsna is so merciful that because the demon Putana came to offer her breast milk to Him, He fulfilled her desire and accepted her activity as motherly. But to stop her from further nefarious activities, He immediately killed her
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and He was washed by the milk from the breast of Mother Yasoda, which purified Him from the dust covering
- Krsna takes always the bright side. Putana, although she came to cheat Krsna, but how Krsna will cheat? Krsna thought that "I have sucked her breast, so she is My mother. She should go to the same place where Yasodamayi is going." This is Krsna
- Krsna thought that "I have sucked her (Putana) breast, so she is My mother. She must go to the same destination as Yasoda Ma." Just see. That is His enmity
- Krsna was sleeping within the room, and as soon as He got up, He became hungry and went to His mother. Wanting to stop her from churning and drink the milk of her breasts, He stopped her from moving the churning rod
- Krsna was so kind to Putana that He allowed her to nurse Him, but when He sucked her breasts He not only sucked out the poison but her life as well. Putana fell to the ground dead and was immediately transformed into her original demonic form
- Krsna's chest had brushed against the breasts of the gopis, crushing His flower garland and coloring it with red kunkuma powder
- Krsna's transcendental body is so cool that it cannot be compared even to sandalwood pulp or to millions upon millions of moons. It expertly attracts the breasts of all women, which resemble high hills
- Krsna, having been interrupted in His business of sucking the breast, was very angry. He took a piece of stone, broke the churning pot and entered a room, where He began to eat the freshly churned butter
- Krsna’s hand, as well as the breasts of the gopis, are eternally auspicious; therefore when they combined, both of them became spiritually enhanced
- Learned scholar say, "when Mother Yasoda, the beloved wife of Nanda Maharaj, saw Him (Krsna). Immediately the milk began to flow from her breasts, soaking her body"
- Lord Krsna accepted the motherhood of Putana because she pretended to be an affectionate mother, allowing Krsna to suck her breast. The Lord accepts the least qualification of the living entity and awards him the highest reward
- Lord Krsna dried the wet breasts of Rukminiji with His hand. Understanding the seriousness of Rukmini's love for Him, He embraced her to His chest
- Mother Yasoda said, "My dear Krsna, O my dear lotus-eyed child, please come and suck my breast. You have played enough. You must be very hungry, my dear little child. You must be tired from playing for so long"
- Mother Yasoda said: My dear son Krsna, lotus-eyed Krsna, come here and drink the milk of my breast. My dear darling, You must be very tired because of hunger and the fatigue of playing so long. There is no need to play any more - SB 10.11.15
- Mother Yasoda took her son on her lap and pushed the nipple of her breast into His mouth, and while Krsna was sucking the milk, she was smiling, enjoying the beauty of her child's face. Suddenly, the milk which was on the stove began to boil over
- Mother Yasoda was so affectionate toward her son that as soon as she came out to call Him back home, her breasts filled up with milk. She loudly cried, "My dear child, please come back home. Your time for lunch is already past"
- My dear friend Krsna, You are now roaming in the forest with Your bare feet, which You sometimes keep on our breasts. When Your feet are on our breasts, we think that our breasts are too hard for Your soft feet
- O learned brahmana (Sukadeva Gosvami), mother Yasoda's breast milk was sucked by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. What past auspicious activities did she and Nanda Maharaja perform to achieve such perfection in ecstatic love - SB 10.8.46
- Oh, how wonderful it is! Putana, the sister of Bakasura, wanted to kill Krsna by smearing deadly poison on her breasts and having Krsna take it
- On Krsna's chest are the ornaments of the Srivatsa marks, indicating the residence of the goddess of fortune. His chest, which is as broad as a plunderer's, attracts thousands upon thousands of damsels of Vraja, conquering their minds & breasts by force
- On that very spot, the fiercely dangerous Raksasi (Putana) took Krsna on her lap and pushed her breast into His mouth - SB 10.6.10
- One cowherd boy said, "When He (Krsna) was only three months old, He was sleeping underneath a hand-driven cart. Being hungry for His mother’s breast, He began to cry and throw His legs upwards"
- One cowherd boy said, "When He (Krsna) was simply a small baby and could not even see properly, He killed a great demon, Putana. While sucking her breast, He also sucked out her life air"
- One day mother Yasoda, having taken Krsna up and placed Him on her lap, was feeding Him milk from her breast with maternal affection. The milk was flowing from her breast, and the child was drinking it - 10.7.34
- One night, after the Putana demon had been killed, baby Krsna could be seen playing upon her breast. Upon seeing this, Yasoda became stunned for some time. This is an example of a conjunction of various symptoms of ecstatic love
- One of the friends of Mother Yasoda continues, "On the one hand, there is your child who is always captivated by sucking the milk from your breast, and on the other hand there is the great Govardhan Hill which can obstruct the passing of the clouds"
- One of them (the gopis) imitated the demon Putana, and one of them imitated Krsna and sucked her breast
- Overburdened with their heavy hips and swollen breasts, the gopis could not proceed very quickly toward the house of Nanda Maharaja, but out of ecstatic love for Krsna they proceeded as quickly as possible
- Putana planned to kill Krsna. Krsna accepted the poisonous breasts of that demonic woman, and when He sucked the milk from her, He sucked out her life also. Nonetheless Putana was elevated to the same position as Krsna's own mother
- Putana wanted to kill Krsna by poisoning Him, but Krsna took her as His mother because He had accepted the milk of her breast
- Putana wanted to kill the child (Krsna) by smearing poison on the nipple of her breast. But when everything was complete, the Lord sucked her breast along with her very life air, and the demon's gigantic body, said to be as long as six miles, fell down
- Putana was accepted by Krsna as one of His mothers because she came to take Krsna on her lap and offer her breast milk to be sucked by Him. That is considered to be another reason He closed His eyes: He had to kill a nurse or mother
- Putana was always hankering for the blood of human children, and with that desire she came to kill Krsna; but because she offered her breast to the Lord, she attained the greatest achievement - SB 10.6.35-36
- Putana, she also apparently came as lover of Krsna, to offer her breast for sucking; but the internal desire was how to kill Krsna. But that is also taken indirect love, indirect love
- Radha continued, "He has many new girlfriends, who are no doubt happy in His association. Because the lusty, burning sensation of their breasts has been satisfied by Krsna, they are happy. If you go there, glorify Krsna, they may be pleased to reward you"
- Radharani continued, "I (Srimati Radharani) can see on your mustaches the red powder of kunkuma which was smeared on the flower garland of Krsna while it was pressed against the breasts of some other girl who is My competitor"
- Rohini said, "Our only ambition is to bear on our heads life after life the dust particles attached to the lotus feet of Lord Krsna. The goddess of fortune also desires to keep that dust on her breasts, along with fragrant saffron"
- Rukmini's breasts are described as being somewhat high, indicating that she was just a youth not more than thirteen or fourteen years old. Her beauty was specifically intended to attract the attention of Krsna
- Seeing Balarama smile, Krsna thought that Balarama had understood His mind in observing the breasts of the gopis, and He immediately became bashful
- She (Kubja) took Krsna's lotus feet and placed them on her breasts, which were burning with the blazing fire of lust. By smelling the fragrance of Krsna's lotus feet, she was immediately relieved of all lusty desires
- So their breast milk, mixed with the water of tears, became the first offering to Krsna. This is one of the examples of being satisfied after a great separation
- Some of them (ladies) were in the bathroom taking their baths, but without properly finishing their baths, they went to see Krsna and Balarama. Some were engaged in feeding their children breast milk, but they put their babies aside and went to see them
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "O wife of the deer, Lord Krsna has been embracing His beloved, and thus the kunkuma powder on Her raised breasts has covered His garland of kunda flowers. The fragrance of this garland is flowing here"
- Srivasa Pandita’s wife, Malini, is celebrated as an incarnation of the nurse Ambika, who fed Lord Krsna with her breast milk
- Subject matters are discussed in the Gopala-campu: (8) churning of the yogurt, Krsna's drinking from the breast of mother Yasoda, the breaking of the yogurt pot, Krsna bound with ropes, the deliverance of the 2 brothers & the lamentation of mother Yasoda
- The aborigine girls became fully satisfied when they smeared their faces and breasts with the dust of Vrndavana, which was reddish from the touch of Krsna's lotus feet
- The babies who sucked the breasts of Devakiji, which had touched the body of Lord Krsna, immediately became self-realized persons
- The child Krsna, therefore, squeezed Putana's breast so severely that in unbearable pain she had to assume her original body and fell to the ground
- The conjunction can be auspicious or inauspicious. That the Putana demon had been killed was auspicious, but that Krsna was playing on her breast in the dead of night, with no one to help Him in case of trouble, was inauspicious
- The corners of His (Lord Kesava's) eyes wander, like large black bees, around the gopis' breasts
- The gopis became tired after long singing & dancing. Krsna was dancing beside them, & to alleviate their fatigue they took Sri Krsna’s hand & placed it on their raised breasts
- The gopis became tired after long singing and dancing. Krsna was dancing beside them, and to alleviate their fatigue they took Sri Krsna's hand and placed it on their raised breasts
- The gopis continued, "Otherwise, how is it possible that the aroma of His (Krsna's) garland, which is smeared with the red kunkuma from the breasts of the goddess of fortune, can be perceived in the breeze blowing here?"
- The gopis continued, "Whoever worships Your (Krsna) lotus feet, You without a doubt always bestow Your benedictions. So kindly be pleased with us and keep Your lotus feet on our breasts and thus relieve our present distresses"
- The gopis said, "If You think, however, that Your lotuslike palms might be burned to ashes if placed on our burning breasts, let us assure You (Krsna) that Your palms will feel pleasure instead of pain"
- The gopis said, "O dear friend of the distressed, kindly place Your hand on our burning breasts as well as on our heads, because we have surrendered unto You (Krsna) as Your eternal maidservants"
- The gopis said, "You have given us a chance to be enjoyed by You (Krsna) in the forest and have touched our breasts once in the past, which we accepted as a blessing, as do the goddesses of fortune, who are enjoyed in the Vaikunthalokas by You"
- The Gopis said: "O dearly beloved (Krsna)! Your lotus feet are so soft that we place them gently on our breasts, fearing that Your feet will be hurt. Our life rests only in You"
- The lily-flower garlands around the necks of the gopis were strewn to pieces due to the gopis' embracing the body of Krsna, and the flowers were reddish from being smeared with the kunkuma on their breasts
- The lotus feet of Krsna, which are worshiped not only by the goddess of fortune but by such exalted demigods as Brahma and Lord Siva, and which great yogis meditate upon within their hearts, are placed on the beautiful high breasts of the gopis
- The milk from the breasts of Devaki was transcendental nectar because the same milk had been sucked by Lord Krsna
- The mothers immediately took Krsna upon their laps, and because of their parental affection, there was milk flowing out of their breasts
- The mothers of the boys (Krsna's cowherd boy expansions) embraced them with both arms and began to feed them with their breast milk, which flowed forth because of extreme love specifically for Krsna - SB 10.13.22
- The mothers of the boys heard the vibration of their flutes before their entrance, and to receive them, they came out of their homes and embraced them. Out of maternal affection, milk was flowing from their breasts
- The mothers, after embracing their son (Krsna), sat Him on their laps. Due to pure affection, milk sprang from their breasts. They were overwhelmed with delight, and the tears from their eyes wetted the Lord
- The nurse Ambika fed Lord Krsna with her breast milk
- The queens continued, "We are sure that you are thinking of placing the lotus feet of Syamasundara on your raised peaks, as we want to place His lotus feet on our raised breasts"
- The saris covering them (queens) became completely wet because of the liquids thrown on their bodies by Krsna & Arjuna. Parts of their beautiful bodies, particularly their breasts & their waists, became partially visible because of the wet cloth
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, becoming very angry at her (Putana), took hold of her breast, squeezed it very hard with both hands, and sucked out both the poison and her life - SB 10.6.10
- The two very beautiful arms of Krsna are just like long bolts. They also resemble the bodies of black snakes that enter the space between the two hill-like breasts of women and bite their hearts. The women then die from the burning poison
- There is a similar statement in the Lalita-madhava, "How wonderful it is that Yasoda, the wife of King Nanda, out of her parental fection for Krsna, mixed her tears and the milk from her breasts and thus bathed her dear son Krsna"
- There is the following description of Mother Yasoda's affection for Krsna: After rising early in the morning, Mother Yasoda first of all offered her breast milk to Krsna, and then she began to chant various mantras for His protection
- These pictures (Krsna painted many pictures on Radharani's breasts) served as subject matter for Radharani's friends to joke about. Thus Krsna was always engaged in lusty activities, and thus He made His youthful life successful
- They (the elderly gopis) enhanced their special love for Krsna by embracing Him and feeding Him, and Krsna tasted their breast milk to be just like a nectarean beverage
- They (the gopis) felt they had no desire to be fulfilled. Fully satisfied in the company of Krsna, they spread their cloths on the ground. These garments were made of fine linen and smeared with the red kunkuma which decorated their breasts
- Thinking that some bad planet had attacked Krsna, mother Yasoda picked up the crying child and allowed Him to suck her breast. Then she called for experienced brahmanas to chant Vedic hymns and perform an auspicious ritualistic ceremony - SB 10.7.11
- Thus Lord Sri Krsna spoke of the sexual activities of the previous night. In this way He made Srimati Radharani close Her eyes out of shyness. Taking this opportunity, Sri Krsna painted various types of dolphins on Her breasts
- Uddhava appreciated the extraordinary fortune of the gopis, who were relieved of all material pangs and anxieties by placing on their beautiful high breasts the lotus feet of Krsna
- Unbearably pressed in every vital point, the demon Putana began to cry, "Please leave me, leave me! Suck my breast no longer!" Perspiring, her eyes wide open and her arms and legs flailing, she cried very loudly again and again - SB 10.6.11
- When all the wives of Vasudeva were present in the arena of Kamsa, they saw the most pleasing bodily features of Krsna, and immediately, out of parental affection, milk began to flow from their breasts, and the lower parts of their saris became wet
- When her (Putana's) nasty material body was burnt to ashes, it gave off the fragrance of aguru, the most agreeably scented herb - because she was purified by feeding Krsna with her breast
- When Krsna returned from the forest of Vrndavana, Mother Yasoda was so emotional from seeing her son that milk began to flow from her breasts. This is an instance of emotion caused by seeing a dear object
- When Krsna was just a small baby the gigantic demoness Putana attempted to kill Him, but when He sucked her breast He pulled out her life. That is the difference between the real Godhead and a God manufactured in the mystic factory
- When Krsna's glance went over the breasts of the gopis, His hand began to shake, and upon seeing His hand shake, all of the cowherd men underneath the hill (Govardhana) became a little disturbed
- When many very great sages were offering prayers to Lord Krsna, glorifying His activities, the Queen of Gokula, Mother Yasoda, entered the battlefield of Kuruksetra, wetting the lower part of her sari with the milk flowing from her breast
- When Putana was somehow or other, directly or indirectly, induced to render some service to the Lord (Krsna) by feeding Him with her breast, she was immediately purified
- When she (Putana) directly came and placed the child (Krsna) on her lap to offer the child her breast to suck, the mothers (Yasoda and Rohini) were so captivated by her beauty that they did not prohibit her
- When she (Yasoda) saw that the milk pan on the oven was boiling over, she immediately left her son (Krsna) to take care of the overflowing milk, although the child was not yet fully satisfied with drinking the milk of His mother's breast - SB 10.9.5
- When the babies (Krsna and Balarama) were sucking their breasts, the mothers would see small teeth coming in. Thus their joy would be intensified to see their children grow
- When the child (Krsna) sucked the breast (of mother Yasoda), this confirmed that He was healthy, and when the gopis were fully satisfied, they had the child lie down on His bed
- When the greatly powerful Putana expanded her body, Krsna remained the same small child and fearlessly played on the upper portion of her breast
- When the raised breasts of the gopis, which resembled the globelike bodies of cakravaka birds, emerged from the water in separate couples, the bluish lotuses of Krsna's hands rose to cover them
- When the wives of Lord Krsna thus became wet, their breasts and thighs would increase in beauty a thousand times, and their long hair would fall down to decorate those parts of their bodies
- When They (Krsna and Balarama) went to Their mothers, both Yasoda and Rohini picked Them up with great affection, embraced Them and allowed Them to suck the milk flowing from their breasts - SB 10.8.23
- When Uddhava was present at Vrndavana and was narrating the activities of Krsna in Dvaraka, Mother Yasoda, while hearing this narration, began to pour milk from her breasts and shed tears from her eyes
- When You (Krsna) return home, the milk flowing out of the breasts of Your mother washes Your face of its dust covering, and it appears that You are purified by this milk
- Whenever there is some danger or some inauspicious occurrence, it is the custom of Vedic civilization to have qualified brahmanas immediately chant Vedic hymns to counteract it. Mother Yasoda did this properly and allowed the baby to suck her breast
- While Krsna & the gopis danced, they displayed extraordinary bodily features. The movements of their legs, their placing their hands on one another, the movements of their eyebrows, their smiling, the movements of the breasts of the gopis & their clothes
- While mother Yasoda was churning butter, Lord Krsna, desiring to drink the milk of her breast, appeared before her, and in order to increase her transcendental pleasure, He caught hold of the churning rod & began to prevent her from churning - SB 10.9.4
- While sucking the breast, the babies smiled, and Their (Krsna's and Balarama's) small teeth were visible. Their mothers (Yasoda and Rohini), upon seeing those beautiful teeth, enjoyed great transcendental bliss
- While they were walking on the bank of the Yamuna, Krsna would sometimes put His arms around a gopi’s head, breast or waist. Pinching one another and joking and looking at one another, they enjoyed
- Who (Krsna) then became very angry (when mother Yasoda left Him to save overflowing milk in the kitchen), not having been fully satisfied with drinking the milk of her breast
- Without fear, the child Krsna was playing on the upper portion of Putana Raksasi's breast, and when the gopis saw the child's wonderful activities, they immediately came forward with great jubilation and picked Him up - SB 10.6.18
- Women of Mathura have now achieved the opportunity of being embraced by Him (Krsna). They are His beloveds & therefore He has relieved the burning in their breasts. If you (bumblebee) go there & sing your songs to those women, they will be very pleased
- Yajnapatni said, "She (Radharani) was feeling ashamed and was absorbed in thought, and Krsna took the opportunity to mark Her breasts with different kinds of tilaka. Krsna proved Himself to be very expert in that art"
- Yasoda saw in Krsna's mouth herself taking Krsna on her lap and having Him suck her breast. Upon seeing all this, she became struck with awe and began to wonder whether she were dreaming or actually seeing something extraordinary
- Yasoda thought, "I am now unable to smell the head of my child (Krsna) and feed Him with my breast milk as I used to do when He was here in Vrndavana"
- Yasoda was a very simple village woman, and she said, "Oh yes, you can take my child." Putana had smeared poison on her breasts, and she intended to kill Krsna by letting Him suck them
- Yet in Krsna's pastimes the red lotuses, which are the hands of the gopis, protect their cakravaka breasts. This is a metaphor of contradiction