This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Personally"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 200 total.
- A brahmana should take pity on the people and preach Krsna consciousness in order to elevate them. Sri Krsna Himself, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, personally descends into this universe from the spiritual kingdom to teach conditioned souls
- A preacher is giving real sense. To awaken this sense, Krsna had to come personally. And he is doing the same work: "Surrender to Krsna." How much great service it is
- A woman who has no taste for the transcendental pleasure available from Your (Krsna's) personal contact must be inclined to accept as her husband somebody who is externally a combination of mustache, beard, body hairs, fingernails and some head hair
- Actually, a yogi concentrates his mind on the form of Lord Visnu. That is real yoga. Krsna is the original form of all visnu-tattvas. The gopis could not go to Krsna personally, so they began to meditate on Him as perfect yogis
- After hearing the appeal from His sons, He personally went to the well and easily got the great lizard out simply by extending His left hand
- After meeting with the five brothers (The Pandavas), Lord Krsna personally went to visit Srimati Kuntidevi, the mother of the Pandavas, who was also Krsna's paternal aunt. In offering His respects to His aunt, Krsna also touched her feet
- Akrura could understand that the Supreme Personality of Godhead had appeared personally for the welfare of His creation, to reestablish the principles of religion and to annihilate the demons
- All of these planets are situated in a corner of the brahmajyoti. This brahmajyoti is but the personal rays of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda, whom I worship
- All the affairs of the entire world and the entire cosmic manifestation are working under His (Krsna's) direction, through His different energies. Still, when there is a need to take care of His friends, He does this personally
- All the boys appeared very jolly and happy in that excursion. Each and every one of them, including Krsna, was attentive to his personal calves as he herded them in the different places in the forest
- Although the Lord personally has nothing to do with material creation, maintenance and destruction, He causes all these things to be done by His plenary expansion, the Paramatma
- Another incident in the life of Pundarika Vidyanidhi involves his criticizing the priest of the Jagannatha temple, for which Jagannatha Prabhu chastised him personally by slapping his cheeks
- Arjuna said: "You are personally speaking, and I have realized that You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead." This is Krsna. Krsna is not manufactured, as nowadays it has become a fashion to manufacture God by votes. No
- As a father Krishna is always sorry for the son is out of home, similarly Krishna is not very happy on account of so many bewildered fallen souls in the material world. He therefore comes personally to ask them to surrender again to Him
- As soon as they saw Krsna and Balarama coming out on the street, very nicely dressed and smiling and looking at the citizens with grace, the citizens were immediately filled with loving ecstasies simply by seeing the personal presence of Mukunda
- As stated personally by the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the Bhagavad-gita, He is realized proportionately by transcendentalists as Brahman, Paramatma and the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- At that time (SB 3.1.17), Lord Krsna was personally present in the world, and Vidura could have at once approached Him directly, but he did not do so because he was not sufficiently freed from sin
- Balarama was transferred to the womb of Rohini, Vasudeva's own wife, but Rohini was kept under the protection of Nanda Maharaja. Krsna was personally delivered to Yasoda and exchanged with her daughter
- Because He will personally eat the food, Krsna makes you cook so nicely
- Because the Lord (Krsna) is absolute, there is no difference between His remembrance and His personal presence. Thus Uddhava remained completely silent for a moment, but then he appeared to be going deeper and deeper into ecstasy
- Bhagavad-gita is the essence of all Vedic knowledge, and therefore it is the scripture whose instructions should be especially accepted. In this essence of all sastras, Krsna personally advises that one give up all other duties and surrender unto Him
- Bhismadeva never forgot the Lord (Krsna) in His transcendental feature as the Partha-sarathi, and the Lord was present personally before Bhismadeva while he was passing to the transcendental world. That is the highest perfection of life
- By teaching the human beings the science of self-realization, Lord Krsna has twice personally tried to save the people of this age from groveling in carnal pleasures
- By the force of their (the gopis) ecstatic feelings, it appeared to them that Krsna was personally present and dancing before them. Because of their sweet remembrance of Krsna, they could not check their tears, and they cried without consideration
- By the mercy of Vyasa, I have heard these most confidential talks directly from the master of all mysticism, Krsna, who was speaking personally to Arjuna. BG 18.75 - 1972
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu, He is also incarnation of Krsna, but He accepted Isvara Puri as His guru. They do not require guru, but just to keep pace with the official program, even God personally, He accepted spiritual master
- Certainly the Lord does not need to come here personally for such purposes, but He actually descends to exhibit His transcendental activities in order to encourage His pure devotees, who want to enjoy life by chanting the glories of the Lord
- First (Krsna would distribute garlands, betel nuts, sandalwood pulp) to the brahmanas and elderly members of the family, then to the queens, and then to the ministers, and if there were still some balance He would engage it for His own personal use
- For His devotees, the Lord personally descends to this world to give them relief and save them from the insane acts of miscreants. It is foolish to try to impose the limits of an ordinary living being upon the unlimited potency of Godhead
- He (Arjuna) is encouraged herein personally by the Lord (Krsna) to kill the son of Drona, but Arjuna considers that the son of his great teacher should be spared, for he happens to be the son of Dronacarya, even though he is an unworthy son
- He (Bhismadeva) chanted the glories of the Lord (Krsna), and by his sight he began to see the Lord personally present before him, and thus all his activities became concentrated upon the Lord without deviation
- He (Indra) vented his anger upon the inhabitants of Vrndavana, who were headed by Nanda Maharaja, although Indra knew perfectly well that Krsna was personally protecting them
- He (Krsna) claims all living entities as His sons, so the fact that He had 161,080 sons attached to Him personally should be no cause for astonishment. Among Krsna's greatly powerful sons, eighteen sons were maha-rathas
- He (Krsna) expanded Himself to become exactly like the boys, who were of all different features and facial and bodily construction, and who were different in their clothing and ornaments and in their behavior and personal activities
- He (Krsna) expands Himself as Paramatma in everyone's heart by His inconceivable energy, and He also expands Himself as the glowing effulgence of brahmajyoti by expansion of His personal glow
- He (Krsna) gave full transcendental pleasure to the cowherd boys who played with Him. Only after accumulating heaps of pious activities were those boys promoted to personally associate with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- He (Krsna) personally suggests that although the ways of illusory energy are very stiff to overcome, one who surrenders unto the lotus feet of the Lord is set free by the order of the Supreme
- He attracts the minds of all three worlds with the melodious vibration of His flute. (4) His personal beauty and opulence are beyond compare. No one is equal to Him, and no one is greater than Him
- He comes personally, he comes as a devotee, and he sends His authorized devotee. So some way or other we have been entrusted to serve Krishna in this connection
- His (Krsna's) name, fame, quality, form, pastimes and entourage are all identical to the Lord, and therefore chanting the glories of the Lord invokes the personal presence of the Lord
- His mission was to give protection to the devotees and to kill the demoniac kings. Therefore He (Krsna) killed many hundreds and thousands of demons. Some of them He killed personally, and some were killed by Arjuna, who was deputed by Krsna
- I (Krsna) have personally heard you (Arjuna) promise Draupadi that you would bring forth the head of the killer of her sons
- I am speaking in the dictaphone, but after some time, without me, it will speak exactly like this. So I am speaking, but I'm not present there. Similarly, material world means it is being conducted by Krsna, but still personally, He's not present there
- I shall personally inaugurate the religion of the age - nama-sankirtana, the congregational chanting of the holy name. I shall make the world dance in ecstasy, realizing the four mellows of loving devotional service
- I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who by His various plenary portions appears in the world in different forms and incarnations such as Lord Rama, but who personally appears in His supreme original form as Lord Krsna
- If one in pure transcendental love for Krsna wants personal association and the touch of His transcendental body, he can also gain that benediction from His hand
- If one is always fully engaged in the devotional service of the Lord with full sincerity of attitude, beginning with the tongue, that Krishna will Himself appear to the devotee and all questions will be answered personally by Him
- If simply by developing Krsna consciousness one can be transferred to the spiritual world, one can simply imagine how blissful and blessed were the queens of Lord Krsna, who talked with Him personally and saw Lord Krsna face to face
- If simply by knowing the transcendental nature of the birth and activities of the Lord one can get liberation easily, we can just imagine what is in store for those who actually enjoyed the company of the Lord in person as a family member or as a neighbor
- If we take this vow, that "I shall not eat anything which is not offered to Krsna..." Naturally Krsna does not take any chop cutlet, so you cannot offer it. Krsna personally says, patram puspam phalam toyam yo me bhaktya prayacchati
- In Dvapara-yuga the people's occupational duty was to worship the lotus feet of Krsna. Therefore Lord Krsna, appearing in a blackish body, personally induced people to worship Him
- In krsna-lila the Lord's complexion is blackish. Holding a flute to His mouth, He enjoys as a cowherd boy. Now the selfsame person has appeared with a fair complexion, sometimes acting as a brahmana and sometimes accepting the renounced order of life
- In such fighting between friends (as with Krsna and Subala), when the self-advertisement becomes personal, learned scholars say it is sub-ecstasy
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that He (Krsna) is present everywhere in His impersonal feature. Everything exists in Him, but still He is not personally present everywhere
- In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord says that in order to show special favor to His pure devotees, He personally eradicates the dense darkness of all misgivings by switching on the light of pure knowledge within the heart of a devotee
- In the Vedic literature there are twenty kinds of religious principles mentioned, and each of them is described in different sastras. But Lord Krsna is so kind to the fallen conditioned souls of this age that He personally appeared
- It (Srimad-Bhagavatam) carries with it all the transcendental blessings of Lord Sri Krsna that we can expect from His personal contact
- It appears that Bhismadeva is repenting the actions he committed against the person of the Lord. But factually the Lord's body was not at all pained, due to His transcendental existence. His body is not matter
- It is also stated by the Lord personally that He is the cause of all the demigods and sages. Even the demigods and great sages cannot understand Krsna
- It is not that such devotees (searching after Krsna) meet Krsna face to face in that tract of land (from Delhi to Mathura), but a devotee's eagerly searching after Krsna is as good as his seeing Him personally
- It is the special mercy of the Supreme Lord that as soon as He knows that one is glorifying His name, fame and attributes, He personally helps cleanse the dirt from one's heart
- It was (this philosophy) spoken by the Lord when He was present personally on this planet for the guidance of mankind
- It was spoken by the Supreme Lord personally five thousand years ago. And that old thing we are presenting as it is. Our Bhagavad-gita is therefore named Bhagavad-gita As It Is. Without any interpretation. Without any addition, alteration
- Kalayavana, the King of Magadha and Salva attacked the city of Mathura, but when the city was encircled by their soldiers, the Lord refrained from killing them personally, just to show the power of His own men
- King Nrga said, "Although I was in the midst of luxury and opulence and was subject to so much of the happiness and misery of material existence, I am so fortunate to be seeing You (Krsna) personally"
- King Nrga said, "As far as I know, when one becomes liberated from material existence, he can see You (see Krsna personally) in this way"
- King Nrga said, "I am very much surprised that I am able to see You (Krsna) personally. I know that I was engaged in so many activities, especially as a king
- Knowing all this (Asvatthama releasing brahmastra to kill all the male members in Pandu's family), Lord Sri Krsna at once took up His personal weapon to protect His devotees, who did not know anyone other than Krsna
- Krsna also declared at that meeting, "One who neglects the worship of Govardhana-puja, as I am personally conducting it, will not be happy"
- Krsna comes down to teach us how we can enjoy with Him on the spiritual platform, in the spiritual world. Not only does He come, but He personally displays His pastimes in Vrndavana and attracts people to spiritual enjoyment
- Krsna consciousness means we are guided by Krsna personally
- Krsna consciousness movement means to awaken the victimized soul to Krsna consciousness. Krsna personally comes to awaken this consciousness, Krsna consciousness
- Krsna continued, "I have personally created this inimical feeling by fighting with them in many ways. Another fault is that although I am on the throne of Dvaraka, I have no immediate claim"
- Krsna does not personally punish. He has got many agents. Just like in the government, the president does not punish directly, but there are many departments
- Krsna exhibits His greatness by being personally satisfied even with one who is unqualified from so many angles of vision
- Krsna Himself can explain the confidential loving service performed in the four principal varieties of loving affairs between the Supreme Lord and His devotees. Lord Krsna therefore personally appeared, with His plenary portions, as Lord Caitanya
- Krsna is the supreme master, and all others are His servants. So all the demigods took the opportunity to render service to Krsna when He was personally present within this universe
- Krsna personally failed. He canvassed, sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja: "You give up everything. Just surrender unto Me, Krsna, personally." But nobody surrendered; only a few persons of the Pandavas
- Krsna personally teaches how to deal with cows. He never showed the example of killing the cows. He maintained the cows, the calf
- Krsna replied to Narada: "I am the supreme instructor. Therefore I'm personally executing religious principles in order to teach the whole world how to act. It is My desire that you not be bewildered by such demonstrations of My internal energy"
- Krsna said, "My dear friends, you need not interrupt your lunch. Go on enjoying. I am going personally to find the calves"
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, could have killed all the demons by employing His different material energies, but He wanted to kill them personally, to give them salvation
- Krsna, when He was present personally, He played on His flute. The gopis saw and the cowherds boys saw five thousand years ago. And the acaryas took information. Even if you don't believe in the history, then come to sastra
- Kunti continued, "Even ordinary devotees who simply think of You (Krsna) are always immune to all kinds of material danger, and what to speak of ourselves, who are personally remembered by You. So, my dear Krsna, there is no question of bad luck"
- Lord Krishna's death being caused by the arrow of a hunter, Thakura Haridasa's being caned in 22 market or Lord Jesus Christ being crucified are all acts of the Lord personally. We cannot always understand the intricacies of such incidences
- Lord Krsna behaved by His personal example as if He were very much attached to the four principles of civilized life, namely religion, economic development, sense gratification and salvation
- Lord Krsna could not refuse the request of the King (Yudhisthira). Krsna therefore sent back all the heroes of the Yadu dynasty - Samba and others. All of them returned to Dvaraka, and Lord Krsna personally remained to give pleasure to the King
- Lord Krsna had him seated on His own bedstead and personally brought all kinds of fruits and drinks to offer him, as is proper in receiving a worshipable guest
- Lord Krsna is Himself the original Visnu, but because He played the part of a human being, He taught us definitely by His personal behavior what is meant by meditation
- Lord Krsna is so kind to the fallen souls that He personally incarnates Himself amongst the different kinds of living entities and takes part with them in daily activities
- Lord Krsna is the bestower of five kinds of liberation, of which sayujya-mukti, or the liberation of becoming one with the Supreme, was given to demons like Kamsa, whereas the gopis were given the chance to associate with Him personally
- Lord Krsna is the friend of all living entities. Therefore, after hearing the appeal from His sons (Samba, Pradyumna, Caru, Bhanu and Gada), He personally went to the well and easily got the great lizard out simply by extending His left hand
- Lord Krsna personally is all-attractive. Following in the holy footsteps of Srila Sukadeva Gosvami, we have tried to present this book, Krsna, for being read and heard by the conditioned souls of this age
- Lord Krsna personally never goes beyond the boundary of Vrndavana. He remains there eternally because of the transcendental love of the inhabitants. Thus even though He is not visible at present, He is not away from Vrndavana for a moment
- Lord Krsna personally surrounds Dvaraka-puri as its protector. In different parts of the city, in nine places, He expands in nine different forms
- Lord Krsna, as the teacher of human society, personally showed by His acts that the mercantile community, or the vaisyas, should herd cows and bulls and thus give protection to the valuable animals
- Lord Krsna, the son of Nanda Maharaja, personally introduces the occupational duty of the Age of Kali. He personally chants and dances in ecstatic love, and thus the entire world chants congregationally
- Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, descends to this material universe by the agency of His internal potency and personally exhibits the principles which, if followed, can lead one to achieve the ultimate goal of life
- Lord Krsna, who is known as Kesava, could immediately understand their (the gopis) pride caused by their great fortune of enjoying Him personally
- Lord Siva said, "By Your (Krsna) personal manifestation; and You have appeared as different living entities by Your separated manifestations"
- Lord Sri Krsna descended personally to vanquish asuras like Kamsa, Jarasandha and Sisupala, and during the reign of Maharaja Yudhisthira almost all these asuras were killed by the Lord
- Lord Sri Krsna, the supreme authority of all religious principles, the Vedas, has personally pointed out these differences, and He is about to explain the reason for this in the following slokas
- Lord Sri Krsna, when He was personally present at Vrajadhama, stopped the worship of the demigod Indra and advised the residents of Vraja to worship by their business and to have faith in God
- Maha-Visnu took away the brahmana's sons one after another just after their births so that Krsna would come personally to the Casual Ocean to retrieve them, and then Maha-Visnu would be able to see Him there
- Maya is also Krsna's energy, so it is her duty to punish the conditioned soul because they have decided to forget Krsna. Still, Krsna is so merciful, He comes personally, He authorizes His devotee, servant, to enlighten these conditioned souls
- Mucukunda knew very well that wherever the Lord is personally present by His transcendental name, qualities, form and so on, there cannot be any darkness of ignorance. He is like a lamp placed in the darkness; He immediately illuminates a dark place
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: Let us offer our respectful obeisances unto the lotus feet of You, Lord Vasudeva, the Supreme Brahman, who are always glorified by Your personal internal potencies
- Naradaji saw Lord Krsna engaged in playing chess with His dear wife and Uddhava. The Lord immediately got up from His personal seat and invited Narada Muni to sit there
- One of the devotees of Lord Krsna once addressed Him in this manner: "My dear Lord, although You are not a professional dancer, by Your dancing You have so astonished us that we can understand that You are personally the master of all dancing
- One should know with certainty that Krsna had no personal interest in whatever He did for the benediction of the gopis
- One should know with certainty that Krsna had no personal interest in whatever He did for the benediction of the gopis. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, na mam karmani limpanti: (BG 4.14) Krsna never enjoys or suffers the results of His activities
- One who can see Srimad-Bhagavatam can see also Lord Sri Krsna in person. They are identical
- Only in these three places (Dvaraka, Mathura and Gokula) does the all-sporting Lord Krsna perform His endless pastimes with His personal associates
- Our Krishna is a great family Personality. Krishna is never a mendicant, and our ambition is to enter into Krishna's family and to associate with Him personally
- People are suffering on account of being enamored by the external energy. Krishna wants to deliver them. He comes personally, he comes as a devotee, and he sends His authorized devotee
- Previously, when Lord Krsna was personally present, Subala, one of His cowherd boyfriends, gave Him happiness when He felt separation from Radharani. Similarly, Ramananda Raya helped give happiness to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Radharani continued, "In My loving affairs there is a person named Madana. His qualities are thus: Personally He possesses no gross body, yet He is very expert in giving pains to others"
- Ramananda Raya then began to speak on krsna-tattva. "Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead," he said. "He is personally the original Godhead, the source of all incarnations and the cause of all causes"
- Siddhanta, to become a pure devotee, a staunch devotee of Krsna, one has to learn about Krsna. Krsna is, therefore, coming personally to teach us what He is. That is required. Vasudeva-katha-ruci
- Since Krsna is prepared to give Himself personally to His devotee, there is nothing wonderful in giving some material riches. Of course, He does not give much material wealth to His devotee if the devotee is not very much fixed
- So Krsna consciousness is that. If you are actually serious to go to the spiritual world, take the bhakti-yoga process. Therefore Krsna is preaching personally bhakti-yoga
- So Krsna has a plan, a big plan to deliver them. Personally He comes. Sometimes He sends His very confidential devotee. Sometimes He comes Himself. Sometimes He leaves instructions like Bhagavad-gita
- Sometimes the sahajiya class of devotees are interested only in Krsna's personal pastimes to the exclusion of the activities of the devotees. This type of devotee is not on a very high level
- Spiritually the King himself was the symbol of religion, and above all of them the Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, was personally concerned with their affairs as the well-wisher. And yet there were so many reverses on the side of the Pandavas
- Sri Bhismadeva attained the perfection of quitting his body at will and was fortunate enough to have Lord Krsna, the object of his attention, personally present at the time of death. He therefore fixed his open eyes upon Him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Madhavendra Puri was so fortunate that Krsna personally appeared before him on the plea of delivering milk. Three times the Lord gave orders to Madhavendra Puri in dreams"
- That Govinda personally appears as Caitanya Gosani. No other Lord is as merciful in delivering the fallen souls
- That same Lord Krsna, the fountainhead of all incarnations, is known as the son of the King of Vraja. He has descended personally as Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The Absolute is personal, but He is independent. He does not require to personally take a brush and colors to paint the flowers, for His potencies act so wonderfully that it appears as if flowers have come into being without the aid of an artist
- The child should be guided by the father and mother; similarly, we should be guided by God, Krsna. That is our normal life. And the guidance is given personally by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita
- The Earth personified continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna). Personally You are unborn; still, You are the father of the whole cosmic manifestation. You are the reservoir and shelter of all kinds of energies"
- The gopis are so fortunate that during the rasa-lila Krsna personally embraced them with His arms and kissed them face to face. Certainly it is not possible for any women in the three worlds to achieve this except the gopis
- The inconceivable energies of the Lord are spread throughout the creation. He is all-pervading, and by His energy He sustains all planetary systems, yet through His pleasure potency He remains situated in His personal abode known as Goloka
- The Krsna consciousness idea, is very, very new to them. Krsna, God, can be talked with personally. One can go to God personally. These ideas were unknown in the Western countries. But that is possible. That is a fact
- The Krsna consciousness is existing since the creation, but at least for the last five thousand years, when Krsna was present on this planet, He personally instructed Krsna consciousness, and the instruction is left behind Him, this is Bhagavad-gita
- The Lord (Krsna) does not need to come down personally to kill such demons, but when His devotee is in distress He must come
- The Lord comes personally to instruct us how to be happy, and only fools and rascals do not see by intelligence this supreme authority, the Supreme Person
- The Lord explains in the Bhagavad-gita that there is nothing superior to Him and that the impersonal Brahman is subordinately situated as a manifestation of His personal rays
- The Lord is so great that simply by chanting His name all the great sages like Narada can enjoy transcendental bliss. So what can be said about those queens, who were at every moment seeing the Lord and serving Him personally?
- The Lord is so kind to us that He can be present before us personally in the form of transcendental sound, but unfortunately we have no taste for hearing and glorifying the Lord's name and activities
- The Lord of supreme mysticism, Sri Krsna, resides within everyone's heart as the Paramatma. As such, just to protect the progeny of the Kuru dynasty, He covered the embryo of Uttara by His personal energy
- The Lord replied, "Lord Krsna has a special characteristic: He attracts everyone's heart by the mellow of His personal conjugal love"
- The Lord wanted that at the last stage of his material existence the great warrior Bhismadeva see Him personally and see his beloved grandchildren, King Yudhisthira, etc., now situated on the throne, and thus pass away very peacefully
- The Lord's (Krsna's) personal abode is called Goloka Vrndavana, and the abodes where His plenary expansions reside are called the Vaikunthas, where the Lord is present as Narayana
- The mature devotees, who have completely executed Krsna consciousness, are immediately transferred to the universe where Krsna is appearing. In that universe the devotees get their first opportunity to associate with Krsna personally and directly
- The more you increase the number of devotees, the more you become very much recognized by Krsna. It is Krsna's business. Krsna personally comes as He is, Krsna, to spread this bhakti cult
- The Nagapatnis said, "In the matter of creating this cosmic manifestation, personally You (Krsna) have nothing to exert; by expanding Your different kinds of energy - namely the modes of passion, goodness & ignorance - You create, maintain & annihilate"
- The nondevotees' accounts are kept by Yamaraja for punishment. Similarly, devotees' accounts are kept by Krsna, personally
- The potency called hladini gives Krsna transcendental pleasure. Through this pleasure potency, Krsna personally tastes all spiritual pleasure
- The propaganda that a very great man is worshiped as God after his death is misleading because a man after his death cannot be made into God. Nor can the SPG be a human being, even when He is personally present. Both ideas are misconceptions
- The queens of Dvaraka were so fortunate that they got Lord Sri Krsna as their husband and personal companion, although He is not approachable by exalted demigods like Brahma.
- The sum total of His personal family members amounted to about 100,000, popularly known as the Yadu-vamsa. And again, during His lifetime, He managed to vanquish them all
- The Supreme Lord knows everything about the suffering of the conditioned soul, and therefore He appears in this material world, sometimes personally, sometimes by an incarnation and sometimes by authorizing a living being to act on His behalf
- The Supreme Lord Sri Krsna is the original primeval Personality of Godhead, and when He was personally present before the eyes of everyone, He displayed full-fledged divine potency in every field of activities
- The Supreme Lord Sri Krsna personally descends to teach people that their position in the material world is a mistaken one
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, Krsna, would personally appear as the son of Vasudeva
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, who has full potency, will personally appear as the son of Vasudeva. Therefore all the wives of the demigods should also appear in order to satisfy Him
- The transcendental form of the Lord installed in a temple is not different from the Lord personally
- The unique situation at Bhismadeva's time of death can be attained, even though Lord Krsna may not be personally present
- Then the Lord (Krsna) personally entered the city accompanied by elderly relatives and invalid brahmanas with their wives, all offering benedictions and singing the glories of the Lord. Others also praised the glories of the Lord
- There are others who designate Him as impersonal, and so the Lord also does not take any personal interest
- There are so many questions. And to solve all these questions, the God Himself descends and speaks about Himself, and that speaking is this Bhagavad-gita. God is speaking about Himself personally, personally present
- There are two krsna-upadesa. One krsna-upadesa is what Krsna is speaking personally, Bhagavad-gita. And the other krsna-upadesa, what Vyasadeva is speaking about Krsna
- There is an inexplicable fact about the natural inclinations of the gopis. The gopis never want to enjoy themselves with Krsna personally
- There is good demand all over the world. "Krsna is not person; Krsna is consciousness." Krsna personally speaking, and "He is consciousness."
- There is no difference between Him and His personal glow, brahmajyoti, or His plenary portions as Paramatma. Less intelligent persons who are not aware of this fact consider brahmajyoti and Paramatma to be different from Sri Krsna
- They (the Queens) wondered how Lord Krsna could personally receive a brahmana who was poor, not very neat or clean, and poorly dressed; but at the same time they could realize that the brahmana was not an ordinary living being
- They will certainly tell us where Krsna has gone, since they have seen Him personally. Guessing in this way, the gopis inquired from the plants and creepers, headed by tulasi
- This all-pervasiveness of Krsna is explained in the BG, in both the Ninth and Seventh chapters. In the Ninth Chapter Krsna is described as all-pervasive in His impersonal feature; everything rests in Him, but He is not personally present everywhere
- This is certainly true (that all bad elements immediately disappear) of the place where the chanting of the holy name of Krsna is done seriously - especially in Vrndavana when the Supreme Lord was personally present
- This is Krsna's business. He's more kind. He's more anxious to get us back. Therefore He comes personally
- This Krsna consciousness movement means to educate people how to become attached to Krsna. But if one does not know what is Krsna, there is no question of increasing his asakti for Krsna. So to understand Krsna, Krsna personally appears
- This superexcellent power of the Ganges water was due to its having emanated from the toe of Lord Visnu. But when Lord Krsna, the Supreme Visnu, appeared in the family of the Yadu dynasty, He traveled personally throughout the kingdom of the Yadus
- This was described personally by Lord Krsna unto Brahma, with whom the Lord was satisfied upon being properly worshiped
- Those who are advanced in spiritual knowledge are not subject to the regulative principles directed in the Vedic literatures. Because such advanced souls are transcendental, You personally appear in their pure minds
- Those who are born into this family of Yadu are all My eternal associates. Dear wife, you should not consider that My associates are ever separated from Me; they are My personal expansions, as such, you must know that they are almost as powerful as I am
- To teach the befooled living entities, Krsna personally comes. Krsna is very much anxious to take us back to home, back to Godhead. Because we are part and parcel of Krsna
- Uddhava said, "Everything is under the control of this time factor. If Your (Krsna's) invisible time factor can perform such wonderful acts through Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, will not Your personal presence help Bhimasena conquer Jarasandha?"
- Uddhava said, "My Lord (Krsna), it appears that You are to go personally to Hastinapura to conquer demoniac kings like Jarasandha and Sisupala, to release the pious imprisoned kings, and also to perform the great Rajasuya sacrifice"
- Uddhava tells Vidura, "His (Krsna's) personal beauty was so great that there was no necessity for His wearing ornaments on His body. In fact, instead of the ornaments beautifying Krsna, Krsna's beauty enhanced the ornaments"
- We can just imagine the elevated position of someone like Aghasura, into whose body the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, personally entered
- We have got pravrtti to enjoy this material world. Krsna comes personally, that "This will not help you." He comes personally: "You give up this habit. You simply surrender to Me. I will take you back to home, back to Godhead."
- We have taken a very difficult task, to convince people to take to Krsna consciousness. But that is the only benefit, or the supreme goal of life. Krsna personally comes to teach this science
- When He is kind to some fortunate conditioned soul, He personally gives him lessons so he can progress in devotional service, instructing the person as the Supersoul within and the spiritual master without
- When Krsna was personally present, how many received Him? Only the Pandavas and the gopis and the Vrndavana-lila is there. Nobody knew Him as Krsna. In the Battlefield of Kuruksetra, how many knew Him that He was Krsna?
- When Krsna was personally present, the codes of Krsna were being followed without question, but in His absence such codes are presented in the pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam for the guidance of the blind persons who happen to be at the helm of all affairs
- When Lord Krsna saw that they (the kings & Sisupala) were going to fight in the arena of the auspicious Rajasuya-yajna, He personally pacified them. Out of His causeless mercy He Himself decided to kill Sisupala
- When Lord Krsna was personally present, there were many such (puffed up) kings all over the world, and He thus arranged for the Battle of Kuruksetra
- When Lord Sri Krsna was personally present in the mortal world in His eternal, blissful form of Syamasundara, those who were not pure devotees of the Lord could not recognize Him or know His glories
- When Sri Krsna was personally present on the face of the globe, not everyone could see Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Whenever offenseless hearing and glorification of God are undertaken, it is to be understood that Lord Krsna is present there in the form of transcendental sound, which is as powerful as the Lord personally
- Where is the difficulty to understand God, isvara, or the purusa? There is no difficulty. Krsna personally says that mattah parataram nanyat kincid asti dhananjaya. Aham adir hi devanam. Aham sarvasya prabhavah
- Why he should try for economic development? Krsna personally comes. "You want this. Take it." That is devotee. Why he should hankering after economic development?
- Your eagerness to get me back in the states will surely be a success because I'm also eager to return. Tears for Krishna is as good as associating with Him personally. In the spiritual world separation is more valuable than meeting
- Yudhisthira continued, "We know very well that the great mystics who always engage in meditation to capture You (Krsna) do not find it easy to obtain such grace, nor can they draw any personal attention from You"
- Yudhisthira said, "As far as we are concerned, we are fully surrendered unto Your (Krsna's) lotus feet, and by Your grace we are so fortunate as to see You personally. Therefore, naturally we have no desire for material opulences"