"krsna never"|"krishna never"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Krsna Never"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total.
- A living entity must have independence, although it is very little, minute. That Krsna does not touch. He'll never touch. You'll have to agree, "Yes, Krsna, I shall surrender unto You. Yes. That is for my benefit." This is Krsna consciousness
- Accept Krishna as your husband & He will never cheat you. He is competent to maintain any number of wife with full comforts because He is Omnipotent. So remain busy in the service of your Husband and you will be happy in this life as well as in the next
- After Arjuna had understood the spirit of the philosophy of Bhagavad-gita, the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, never advised him to give up his seemingly ordinary duties. On the contrary, Arjuna fought the battle with even greater energy
- Agriculture, cow protection, trade. No industry. Krsna never says industry, trade
- All these women auspiciously glorified their lives despite their being without individuality and without purity. Their husband, the lotus-eyed P of G, never left them alone at home. He always pleased their hearts by making valuable presentations
- Although His body does not deteriorate like a material body, it still appears that Lord Krsna grows from childhood to boyhood and from boyhood to youth. But astonishingly enough He never ages beyond youth
- Although I am (Krsna) unborn and My transcendental body never deteriorates, and although I am the Lord of all living entities, by My internal energy I still appear in every millennium in My original transcendental form
- Although Lord Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, out of His causeless mercy He was engaged in the service of His friend. He never fails in His affection for His devotees
- Although Lord Sri Krsna is the supreme emperor of the entire creation, while He was on this earth He never violated the principles of the Vedic injunctions because they are the guide for human life
- Although Lord Sri Krsna was always offered the respects due the Supreme Lord from all responsible quarters, the Lord never deviated from the customary usages between the four orders of society
- Although the Personality of Godhead is all-powerful, He never interferes with this little freedom that the living entity enjoys
- Although the Personality of Godhead is all-powerful, He never interferes with this little freedom that the living entity enjoys. Thus the living entity sometimes becomes conditioned by the modes of nature
- An example sometimes given to explain the position of the Supreme Lord is that of the sun, which evaporates urine from the earth but is never affected by contamination. The Supreme Lord can never be accused of doing anything wrong
- Another gopi said, "You (Krsna) never spent any money for us, yet we are simply attracted by Your glance. Now, if we die without receiving Your glance, You’ll be responsible for our deaths"
- As an ideal householder, He (Krsna) lived with His wives and performed the Vedic rituals just to show less intelligent persons that the Supreme Lord is never impersonal
- As Krsna never falls, when we revive our spiritual consciousness, Krsna consciousness, we never fall again to material existence. One should understand the position of the supreme Acyuta, Krsna
- Before Yudhisthira could get down, Lord Krsna got down from His own chariot and immediately fell at the feet of the King. Even though Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, He never forgets to show social etiquette in His dealings
- Brahma addressed Lord Krsna as Acyuta because the Lord is never forgetful of a little service rendered by His devotee. He is so kind and affectionate toward His devotees that a little service by them is accepted by Him as a great deal
- Brahma said, "You (Krsna) are also niranjana because Your pastimes, as the little son of mother Yasoda or the lover of the gopis, are never contaminated by the material qualities"
- For the ordinary man who wants to lord it over material nature, the Lord (Krsna) not only sanctions and becomes a witness of activities, but He never gives the nondevotee instructions for going back to Godhead
- From another point of view, because Krsna never leaves Vrndavana, all the forms of Krsna that appear elsewhere are His expansions
- I am never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My eternal creative potency (yoga-maya); and so the deluded world knows Me not, who am unborn and infallible.
- If you want to know what is God, what is Krsna, then you have to go through this bhakti-marga, or devotional... There is no other way. Krsna never says that He can be known through speculation or cultivation of so-called speculative knowledge
- In the incarnation of Lord Krsna, Aniruddha appeared as the son of the Lord. Lord Krsna in Dvaraka is the Vasudeva expansion of the original group. The original Lord Krsna never leaves Goloka Vrndavana
- Just as the sun is never polluted by any contamination, the Supreme Lord is never polluted by any sinful activity. Although Krsna's actions may sometimes seem impious, He is never polluted by such actions
- Just like Radharani's love to Krsna. She does not require any return. You see? Krsna left Vrndavana, Radharani, and their whole life remained simply crying for Krsna. Krsna never returned. But still, they loved Krsna. That is love
- Krsna cannot be polluted by any sinful activity, Krsna never dies, Krsna never becomes old, Krsna is never subject to lamentation, Krsna is never hungry, and He is never thirsty
- Krsna continued, "I am very sorry for it. I expected your (Rukmini's) red lips would tremble in anger when you heard My statement that you would chastise Me in many words. O perfection of love, I never expected that your condition would be like this"
- Krsna does not advise Arjuna simply to remember Him and give up his occupation. No, the Lord never suggests anything impractical
- Krsna gave all credit to Bhima for the killing of Jarasandha. From this we can understand that Krsna never cares at all for fame, although no one can be more famous
- Krsna is Acyuta. He never falls down. That is the difference. So just like cloud. Cloud can cover a portion of sunlight. Not that cloud can cover the, all the sunlight. That is not possible
- Krsna is both; He can deliver all sinful conditioned souls, and at the same time, He never does anything by which He can be contaminated
- Krsna is so grateful. If you give little service to Krsna sincerely, Krsna will never forget you
- Krsna is very kind to His devotees. He is always grateful, and He never forgets the service of a devotee
- Krsna never advised Arjuna that "You are My friend. You are My devotee, completely dependent upon Me. So you can sit down." Never said like that. Similarly, we should remain always completely dependent upon God
- Krsna never ages beyond youth
- Krsna never becomes old
- Krsna never disappoints a sincere devotee, regardless of what he wants, but He never allows anything which will be detrimental to the individual's devotional service
- Krsna never says that "You have to go to the factory, earn money, and then you can love me." He never makes this condition
- Krsna never says: "Send your children to the universities and make them fools and rascals"
- Krsna personally teaches how to deal with cows. He never showed the example of killing the cows. He maintained the cows, the calf
- Krsna said, bhaktya mam abhijanati. Never said that "I can be understood by yogic process or by karma, by jnana." The modern politicians, they stress on karma because they want to work hard like hogs and dogs
- Krsna was never on the level of the ordinary man, and even in His advanced age He appeared a young boy 16 years old. These are the particular features of the transcendental body of the Lord
- Krsna will never tolerate if a person is Vaisnava aparadha. Mind that. Just like a big man. You can offend him, he doesn't mind. But if he does something harmful to his child, so he becomes very angry
- Krsna's another name is Acyuta. Acyuta means He never falls down. We, a small particle of the acyuta, although by nature we are acyuta, but due to our weakness we are prone to fall down in this material world
- Krsna, God, never becomes old. That is His supreme power
- Lord Caitanya should therefore not be considered one of us. He is Krsna Himself, the supreme living entity, and as such He never comes under the cloud of maya. Krsna, His expansions and even His higher devotees never fall into the clutches of illusion
- Lord Krsna never accepts any offering bereft of love and devotion
- Lord Krsna personally never goes beyond the boundary of Vrndavana. He remains there eternally because of the transcendental love of the inhabitants. Thus even though He is not visible at present, He is not away from Vrndavana for a moment
- Lord Krsna said, "I've never heard of a Deity's walking from one place to another." The brahmana replied, "That is true, but how is it that You are speaking to me, although You are a Deity"
- Lord Krsna was never reduced in His position by becoming a cowherd boy or by offering respect to Sudama Brahmana or His other devotees like Nanda Maharaja, Vasudeva, Maharaja Yudhisthira and the Pandavas' mother, Kunti
- Lord Krsna, being profoundly attached to the gopis, never goes away from Vrndavana, and the gopis and other residents of Vrndavana remain fully satisfied in Krsna consciousness
- Lord Sri Krsna replied: My dear mother (Yasoda), I have never eaten dirt. All My friends complaining against Me are liars. If you think they are being truthful, you can directly look into My mouth and examine it
- One should know with certainty that Krsna had no personal interest in whatever He did for the benediction of the gopis. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, na mam karmani limpanti: (BG 4.14) Krsna never enjoys or suffers the results of His activities
- Otherwise, how could He (Krsna) remember that He first taught the yoga system of the Bhagavad-gita to the sun-god, Vivasvan? Therefore, He never dies. Nor does He ever become an old man
- She (the wife of the brahmana) said, "Lord Krsna is now the King of the Bhoja, Vrsni and Andhaka dynasties, and I have heard that He never leaves His capital city, Dvaraka. He is living there without outside engagements"
- Since it is said that Lord Krsna never leaves Vrndavana-dhama, one may ask how He manages the affairs of the creation. This is answered in the Bhagavad-gita: The Lord pervades the entire material creation by His plenary part known as the Paramatma
- So a sincere devotee who is always engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord should know for certain that Krsna will never break His promise. He will always protect His devotees in every circumstance
- Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami offers his respectful obeisances to Srimati Radharani, taking a straw in his mouth. Indeed, he prays, "O Gandharvika, Srimati Radharani, just as Lord Krsna never rejects a surrendered soul, please don't reject me"
- Sudama thought, "He (Krsna) also respects the brahmanas so much that He embraced to His chest such a poor brahmana as me, although He never embraces anyone to His chest except the goddess of fortune"
- The biggest and highest planet in the brahmajyoti is Krsnaloka, or Goloka Vrndavana, where the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna Himself, resides. Lord Sri Krsna never leaves Krsnaloka
- The girl Yamuna knew it well that Arjuna was a great devotee of Lord Krsna and that if he would pray, Krsna would never deny his request
- The great authority Sukadeva Gosvami remarks that Krsna almost always passed His time with Rukmini, and Rukmini was a bit proud to be so fortunate that Krsna never left her even for a moment. Krsna, however, does not like any of His devotees to be proud
- The Krsna known as Yadu-kumara is Vasudeva Krsna. He is different from the Krsna who is the son of Nanda. Yadu-kumara Krsna manifests His pastimes in the cities of Mathura and Dvaraka, but Krsna the son of Nanda never at any time leaves Vrndavana
- The living entities are eternally part & parcel of God, minute sparks of the original fire, Krsna. As sparks are prone to be extinguished, but not the blazing fire, the living entities can be overcome by material activities, whereas Krsna never can
- The Lord is described in the Brahma-samhita as infallible (acyuta), which means that He never forgets Himself, even though He is in material contact
- The Lord never deviates from His word of honor. When He gives assurance for protection, the promise is executed in all circumstances
- The Lord never interferes with the little independence that has been offered to us. We have got little independence because we are part and parcel of the Supreme Lord. Oh, so under certain percentage we have got independence. Not full
- The Lord's body is not like that. He descends as He is and is never under the laws of the material modes
- The original person is one without a second, yet He never appears old; He always appears as ever fresh as a blooming youth
- The perfect nivrtta-guna-vrtti is the Supreme Lord (Krsna) because He never becomes attracted by the modes of material nature, whereas the living beings have such a tendency. Some of them are entrapped by the illusory attraction of material nature
- The S. P. of God, Krsna, who is never caught by the yogis & speculators, was playing just like a little child for such a great devotee as mother Yasoda. Yasoda, however, could not easily catch the fast-running child because of her thin waist & heavy body
- The second transcendental quality is that Krsna never dies. In the BG, Fourth Chapter, He (Krsna) informs Arjuna that both He & Arjuna had many appearances in this material world, but that He alone remembers all such activities - past, present & future
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead is never complete without His spiritual potencies; therefore unless one takes shelter of the gopis, one cannot enter into the company of Radha and Krsna
- These are all glorified pastimes of the Lord, and there is no contradiction in such manifestations. Since Krsna is the Supreme Lord, He was never afraid of Kamsa, but to please His father (Vasudeva) He agreed to be so
- These wonderful features of Krsna's body never failed to astonish Mother Yasoda. At the end of His kaumara age, Krsna carried a small stick in His hand, His clothing was a little longer, and He had a knot around His waist, resembling the hood of a snake
- They could not arouse Krsna's mind or His sexual appetite. This means that Krsna never had any sexual relations with any of His many wives, save and except to beget children
- This attitude of the gopis is described by Caitanya Mahaprabhu when He prays, "My dear Lord Krsna, You may embrace Me or trample Me under Your feet, or You may make Me brokenhearted by never being present before Me"
- This means that He never dies. Forgetfulness is due to death. As we die, we change our bodies and forget. Krsna, however, is never forgetful. He can remember everything that has happened in the past
- Those who are puffed up with material education, wealth, aristocracy and fruitive activity are very proud of possessing material things, and they often deride the devotees. Even if such people offer the Lord worship, the Lord never accepts them
- We never see a picture of Krsna in old age because He never grows old like us, although He is the oldest person in the whole creation - past, present, and future. Neither His body nor His intelligence ever deteriorates or changes
- We should not give up anything. That is not Krsna consciousness. That is not advice of Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita. He never says (to) Arjuna that "You give up this fighting and go to the Himalayas and sit down silently there to meditation
- When the Lord's pastimes are visible to the human eye, they are called prakaṭa, and when they are not visible they are called aprakaṭa. In fact, the Lord's pastimes never stop, just as the sun never leaves the sky
- When Yudhisthira was lamenting the possibility of His disappearance, it was just in pursuance of a custom of lamenting the disappearance of a great friend, but the Lord never quits His transcendental body, as is misconceived by less intelligent persons
- Where is in the Bhagavad-gita it is said by Krsna that you make motorcars like this? He has never said