Category:Krsna Like the Moon
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Among the Stars Krsna Is The Moon (1 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Like the Moon"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- I enter into each planet, and by My energy they stay in orbit. I become the moon and thereby supply the juice of life to all vegetables. BG 15.13 - 1972
- It is said in the Tenth Canto of the Srimad-Bhagavatam that Lord Krsna is just like the moon and the internal potential damsels are like the stars around the moon
- Krsna is compared to the moon, born in the ocean of the womb of Devaki. When He returns in the evening, it appears that He is fatigued, but He still tries to gladden the inhabitants of Vrndavana by His auspicious presence
- Krsna is sometimes compared to the moon, which does not hesitate to distribute its soothing rays, even on the houses of the candalas and other untouchables
- Krsna is sometimes compared with the moon, which does not hesitate to distribute its soothing rays, even on the houses of the candalas and untouchables