Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Krsna Is in Every Living Being
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is in Every Living Being (1 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Is in Every Living Being"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- A learned person does not make distinctions between enemies and friends. Devotees, especially, do not create friends and enemies. A devotee sees that every living being is part and parcel of Krsna
- A true yogi observes Me in all beings, and also sees every being in Me. Indeed, the self-realized man sees Me everywhere. BG 6.29 - 1972
- Sahadeva said, "Krsna is present as the Supersoul in every living being, and if we can satisfy Him, then every living being will automatically be satisfied"
- Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.2.17) says, "By hearing of the activities of the Lord, the devotee draws the attention of the Lord. Thus the Lord, being situated in the heart of every living being, helps the devotee by giving him proper directions"
- The Lord is the Supreme Father of all living beings, and therefore those who are conscious of this vital relation with God can make filial demands from the Father, and the Father is pleased to supply the demands of such obedient sons without bargaining
- The Nagapatnis continued, "We therefore offer our respectful obeisances unto You, our dear Lord, because You are the Supreme Person, who are living as the Supersoul within every living entity"
- The Personality of Godhead Lord Sri Krsna is in every living being along with the individual soul. And this fact is perceived and hypothesized in our acts of seeing and taking help from the intelligence